Frisk and charas conversation

(There will be no povs in this chapter. If you are wondering where they are frisk is on her bed and the time is 2:47 am. )

Frisk- hey chara you there?

Chara- I'm always here now what do you want?!

Frisk- well....sans has fallen into depression and it's because of the resets he tried to cut the other day...and we had to send him to therapy recently.

Chara- and what does this have to do with me?

Frisk- your the one who started doing genocide! You caused him tremendous pain and trauma! I want you to show yourself and apologize!

Chara- oh frisk, your so naive I'm just a ghost made of memories even if I did want to apologize I need my soul back and that's impossible it's stuck in my body inside asgores basement with the other 5.

Frisk- How come I never met them all?

Chara- They didn't have enough determination to come back into a ghost spirit. Anyways what were you saying about sans?

Frisk- He's not happy,he barely tells puns anymore, and he's distracted most of the time.

Chara- well, at some point during a pacifist route I found the effects it could do to anyone who remembered I just didn't think it was that big!

Frisk- *sigh* you could've at least said something!

Chara- I know I know I'm sorry I really am!

Frisk- He will get better with or without your help I will make sure of it!

Chara- whatever you say frisk whatever you say.

Frisk- Can you at least think of a way faster than therapy?

Chara- Afraid not, the effects of genocide are much complicated I think therapy is the best option for now....

Frisk- Thanks for trying to help chara! I really appreciate it coming from you.

Chara- I didn't expect for the effects to be this big I just wanted to have some fun! But I guess that wasn't the best way..

Frisk- No shit Sherlock!

Chara- Awh your first swear! *sniff* I'm so proud.

Frisk- s..s..hut u..up!

Chara- I didn't mean to make you flustered dang!

Frisk- whatever, I'm *yawn* tired...

Chara- I think it's time you sleep!

Frisk- night chara

Chara- night frisk...

No one- Frisk falls asleep as chara explores the house before disappearing.

Word count:407

What a lovely/ healthy bond am I right? I don't see villians as entirely evil in my books.