Visiting frisk

(No povs for this chapter I don't think so-)

Sans- pap? This isn't our road did you take the wrong path?

Papyrus- We are going to visit frisk and toriel!

Sans- Did you call them to let them know?

Papyrus- Of course I did brother!

Sans-.........

Papyrus- brother are you alright?

Sans- Yeah I'm f..f..ine

Papyrus- We are here brother!

Sans- Are you sure we have to be here today?

Papyrus- I already set the arrangement is something wrong brother are you hurt?

Sans- No no,it's just....*sigh* I still have a tiny fear of being near frisk...sorry if that came out rude.

Papyrus- It's completely fine brother! You just have to breathe do you want to hold my hand?

Sans- I'm not a baby anymore papyrus! (In this book papyrus is older than sans)

Papyrus- It doesn't matter it can help you!

Sans- Fine...are you going to knock on the door or what?

Papyrus- oh right! Whoops hehe.

No one pov- *there's a knock at the door*

Toriel- Why hello there you 2! Please come inside I have already baked some pie!

Papyrus- Why thank you ms.toriel! May I ask where is frisk?

Toriel- Why she is upstairs in her room reading! She would love to have company around!

Papyrus- I'll be up there in a minute come in sans!

Toriel- Hello there sans, how have you been?

Sans- I've been doing fine how's the kid?

Toriel- She's doing fine school up here is giving her some trouble but I'm sure she can handle it! She is the same human who let us all free am I right sans?

No one pov: He mumbles something under his breath before responding

Sans- I'm sure she'll find a way

Toriel- feel free to make yourself at home lunch will be served I'm a few minutes. Also just to let you know I've invited everyone else we're having a little party for someone!

Frisk- mom?

Toriel- Oh why hello there my child, sans and papyrus are here why don't you all play I'm frisks room?

Frisk- my rooms a bit messy I hope you don't mind!

Papyrus- If you think your room is messy wait until you see sans room!

Frisk- pfft that's true but are we going to stand here or what?

Papyrus- oh right! What will we do today human?

Frisk- well, mom is busy preparing food for the party so in the meantime why don't we play something?

Sans- *yawn*

Papyrus- sans? Are you tired brother?

Sans- I guess so

Frisk- if you want you can sleep on my bed in the meantime

Sans- thanks kid

No one pov- before anyone had said anything sans had already fallen asleep and didn't even bother to put the blanket over him.

Papyrus- oh! He forgot to put on the blanket again I better go do that.

Frisk- there's more blankets in the closet if you need them!

Papyrus- Thank you human!

Frisk- so let's get serious for a minute shall we?

Papyrus- ok? What is on your mind human?

Frisk- Papyrus be honest with me......are you afraid of me?

Papyrus- why would I be afraid of you?

Frisk- it's just that....*sigh* aren't you scared I might chop off your head?

Papyrus- you made a promise to sans to never do that again so I hav no reason to hate you!

Frisk- thanks papyrus....*there's a knock at the door* oh! That must be undyne and alphys let's go greet them shall we?

Papyrus- I'm coming!

(Meanwhile downstairs)

Toriel- welcome come in you 2!

Undyne- thanks for inviting us over is there any reason or...?

Toriel- yes I'm actually throwing a party because sans had just finished his 2nd session!

Alphys- is he f..feeling b..better?

Toriel- I'm sure he is!

(Papyrus and frisk have officially reached down the stairs)

Undyne- hey papyrus! What's up frisk?

Papyrus- hello there undyne welcome to the secret party we're throwing sans!

Frisk- yeah! He's currently sleeping upstairs in my bedroom

Alphys- is his hp still intact?

Papyrus- yes his soul is just fine I've made sure to look at it a few times a day.

Toriel- food is almost ready how about you 2 come inside and make yourselves at home hm?

Word count-730
A little party for sans I wonder how this will turn out?