The screams in my head

Sans pov (Dream): .....I'm back... in judgment hall....heh guess the human really did decide to reset. Oh well here we go again I waited for the human and a few minutes later she had arrived. "Let's just get to the point shall we? I'm not even going to bother saying my speech and all that shit." I summoned some bones as usual and shot them straight at the human and of course she dodged this time I used some gaster blasters about 5 of them still no luck. "Come on human tell me why did you reset? We were all so happy so why why another one?" Frisk didn't respond she just tried to kill me but I dodged then I grabbed her soul turned it blue and flung her all over the hall it was kinda funny in some sort of way her ho dropped to 67/99. Then it was their turn she pressed the fight button I immediately dodged again and started attacking once more. (After the entire fight) "Did you really think you could *SLASH.*" I felt pain in the split of a second I clenched onto my chest feeling blood drip down. "Guess that's it huh? Welp I'm going to Grillby's pap do you want anything?" I then heard my brother screaming my name but he's gone now so where's it coming from?

Sans pov: I felt someone shaking me at that moment I jolted up I was in a sweat with my eye glowing blue "BROTHER ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" "Pap? *groan* Did the human reset again?" "Did you have another nightmare again brother?" "Guess so..." "That's it your sleeping with me tonight! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL NOT LET MY BROTHER HAVE ANOTHER NIGHT TERROR!" "Heh...thanks bro.." He then suddenly picked me up and took me to his room placing me on his bed before closing the door. "This is a great way to make sure you don't have anymore night terrors!" "Sounds good bro." Papyrus hopped on his bed and hugged me while placing a blanket on both of us. "Goodnight brother!" "Night pap."

Word count:362

Holy shit brotherly love is simply adorable!