Toriel and asgores conversation

(This chap will once again have no povs it's just toriel and asgore discussing about the well being of other monsters including sans. They are currently sitting at the kitchen table sipping on a cup of tea.)

Asgore- Toriel is there something you want to talk about?

Toriel- yes asgore I want to talk about monster kind clearly you haven't been caring for them!

Asgore- what do you mean?

Toriel- I'm talking about sans, ever since I started talking with him thru that door I've always noticed something was off...and now that we know what resets are I think it's pretty clear why he has this sort of behavior.

Asgore- what does this have to do with me?

Toriel- YOU LET HIM BE THE ROYAL JUDGE! YOU KNOW HIS MOTHER WOULD HAVE NOT WANTED HIM TO BE IM THAT POSITION!

Asgore-.......

Toriel- I'm sorry it's just.....*sigh* things have been hard since they have both been gone....sans had to raise papyrus on his own for almost their whole life!

Asgore- I understand your frustration tori but all we can do right is hope for him to get better.

Toriel- I guess you're right about that...Have you or anyone made a plan on what we can do to help him?

Asgore- Well, the humans on the surface have taxes and I overheard sans one day saying he wants a job...

Toriel- Absolutely not! With his condition he won't be working anytime soon!

Asgore- That's what I was thinking! Papyrus is already working!

Toriel- I know I know it's just that...I've been so worried

Asgore- We all are but since we now know what's happening we can try and help him based on the pattern he told me about who dies first and last I suggest we get his mind off of the resets. It will be difficult knowing it happened not too long ago but with enough perseverance we can do it!

Toriel- *sigh* your right but how do we get his mind off of something so traumatic?

Asgore- I don't have that planned out yet but I should soon.

Toriel- Thank you asgore I think I'm going to sleep now,

Asgore- sweet dreams tori...

No one- Tori walks up the stairs and shuts her door quietly while asgore follows to his other room and the 2 goat monsters fall asleep.

Word count:406

Welp- that was a nice conversation am I right?