We are proud of you sans! (Finale chapter)

(A few hours later sans had finally woken up Little does he know the surprise of his life is just around the corner.

Sans- *yawn* where am I again? Oh right this must be frisks room I'm at her house I guess. I better head downstairs.

No one- sans walks down the stairs to be greeted by the smell of butterscotch pie and his brothers warm smile

Papyrus-good morning brother! Did you have a nice sleep?

Sans- it was better than last night so I guess you could call it good?

Toriel- That's nice to hear anyway Sans we have a surprise for you! Just close your eyes alright?

Sans- ok?....

No one- sans closes his eyes while the other quickly set up a banner that says "we're proud of you!"

Papyrus- sans you can open your eyes now...

Sans- huh?

Everyone but sans- WERE PROUD OF YOU SANS!

Sans- woah what's this all about?!

Papyrus-well we just wanted to say that we are proud of you for going to therapy and getting help!

No one- sans can't help but she'd a few tears on how hard they've worked for him.

Sans- heh thanks you guys I guess you could say this was a......BONE-tastic plan?

Papyrus- SANS NO PUNS!

No one- for the rest of the night everyone was partying until they all slowly fell asleep.

Sans- I love you brother...

Papyrus-love you to,sans.....

The end

Word count:245