48

Ryan fell asleep once Will had texted him that he and Emily had the girls, and Lacey had gotten her last dose of pain meds for the night.

Ryan woke up to his phone ringing with a text from Will.

Ryan smiled and looked over at Lacey, deciding to let her sleep while he messaged the daycare

He nodded and sat back, waiting for the sounds of 2 pairs of little feet to enter the room.

"Daddy!" Riley giggled, running into the room.

"Hey, baby. Inside voices okay?" Ryan told the little one as he lifted her up.

"Otay," She giggled, "mommy?"

"Why don't you give mommy kisses and wake her up?"

"Yeah!"

Ryan chuckled and held her close as he leaned her down to Lacey to kiss her.

"Hi baby," She mumbled, giving her another kiss.

"Mommy boo boo?"

"Yeah, mommy got a boo boo," She nodded, but smiled, "Mommy's okay,"

Ryan smiled as he sat Riley back on his lap as Will held Lyla down to kiss her mother.

As soon as Lyla was back on the floor, she started to dance around the floor, making Lacey chuckle.

"Mommy come home?" Riley asked, looking at her father.

"Not tonight. I think you and LyLy are gonna go to uncle Jay and aunt Hailey's tonight. Mommy should come home tomorrow," Ryan told the 2-year-old.

"Otay," She giggled as Ryan held her up above his head.

After a while, Emily took the girls to daycare while Will, Jay, and Ryan stayed.