Epilogue

5 months later was the gender reveal party that all of their friends had planned for them. They had it in the backyard as it was a pretty nice fall day, not too cold and not too warm but just the right temperature.

Hailey, Emily, and Kim had planned everything, planning to use both Lacey and Ryan's cars for the reveal. They strapped balloons to both cars as well as put 2 car seats in front of them since they always backed both cars in.

Everyone started arriving around 1 and they were planning on doing the reveal at 1:30 so Lacey was obviously antsy.

"Can we just do it now?" She asked for the millionth time in less than an hour.

"Lacey," Hailey laughed, "you have to wait 30 more minutes. Don't make me talk to you like I talk to my son,"

"Okay Cam is a little more patient than I am, I want to know what I'm having," she said as she stole a cupcake. "He also isn't the pregnant one,"

"I would hope so," Hailey joked, putting the rest of the food on the table that was ready to be picked over.

"Thank you for doing this," she smiled, hugging her sister-in-law tightly.

"It's not a big deal," the blonde smiled, hugging her sister-in-law back. "We love you,"

"Love you," Lacey said before she went to go greet some other guests that were making their way into the backyard.

The anticipation only got worse for both Ryan and Lacey as they waited to find out the gender of their third baby. They never found out with Riley or Lyla but for their last one, they wanted to. While they were both happy about either gender, they were hoping for a boy so Ryan wouldn't be far outnumbered anymore.

Everyone they loved had made it for the reveal including all of intelligence, all of Narcotics, Will and Emily, Platt and Mouch, most of 51, and a few of the doctors from Med.

"Alright, guys! Listen up!" Jay yelled, getting everyone's attention as they were all ready, "Laceys all antsy so I'm gonna take all the time I can talking,"

"I know where you live Jay!" She joked, standing next to Ryan in front of the garage.

The door had a big banner on it that Lacey was hoping held the answer behind it but didn't know that they would actually have to open the garage to see.

"Alright," Hailey chuckled, before continuing, "All you guys have to do is pull both sides of the banner,"

Ryan went to one side while Lacey stayed on the other, both of them with a huge smiles on their face as their crowd counted down from 3.

They pulled the banner down only to find a poster that said "Oh wait. Wrong one. The answer is under this one," so they ripped that one down to find, "WHOOPS! This is embarrassing, it's under this one," so they ripped that one off, only to reveal another poster that said "Okay for real this time, It's under here,"

"How many did you make?!" Lacey laughed, looking at her sister-in-law.

"I don't know, however many it takes," she chuckled.

"I can't believe you," Lacey chuckled, pulling that poster down.

The last one that was up said "Rip me down and open the garage," so Lacey looked at her husband, they both ripped the poster down and Ryan put in the code for their garage.