Ch.2~ the clingy

~for each of these chapters I am trying to get to 1000 words at least unless I say more or less~

~let's continue!!!!~
________________________________
'Recap'

"Ohhh! I think I saw him in the hall!"

"Well yeah actually that wouldn't be to unbelievable. He lives in room 402 so he lives right next to you!"

"Oh yeah! I talked to his dad when I was trying to figure out who my new neighbors were!"

'End of recap'

"Dude, I have an idea!"

"Share plz"

"I'm gonna call him on our walkie-talkie's and tell him to come down so you two can meet!"

"Sound good to me!"

He walked over to a walkie-talkie on the floor and sat down in crisscross sitting position then turned the walkie-talkie on;

"Sal, you there?"

A few seconds passed before we heard a;

"Yeah, what's up, Larry?

"I need you to come down! There's someone I want you to meet!"

"Alright. I'll be down in 5, c'ya"

"C'ya"

********************************************

Me and Larry were talking about different bands we liked when there was a knock at the door. Larry got up and opened the door then said;

"Hey, Sal! Your late Y'know."

"Shut up, I was literally 40 seconds off!"

"Wow man I was just play'n with ya. You take things too seriously! But come in."

Larry said while opening the door wider and pushing Sal into the room.

"Hi, my names y/n, pleasure to meet you!" I said holding out my hand for him to shake.

"U-Uhh hi, my name's Sal, nice to meet you t-too"

We shook hands then he said;

"Wait... you look oddly familiar... oh! Your that person I saw in the hallway this morning!"

"Yep! That'd be me!"

"So, what do you guys wanna do?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said;
"I don't care, I'm up for anything."

Larry pointed to me with his thumb and said;
"What they said."

" *dramatic gasp* LARRY! DO YOU WANNA SHOW THEM THE TREE HOUSE!!!!"

I was a little startled at first since he had been a lot quieter then that since he got here.

" *another dramatic gasp* THATS A GREAT IDEA!!!! C'MON Y/N LETS GOOOOOO!!"
He said as he grabbed my wrist pulling me out of the room, into the elevator and out of the building.

"Umm, I don't think I dressed appropriately for the snow..."

"Uhh, I think last time I was at the tree house I left my jacket and I am wearing one right now so you could just use this one until we get back to the apartment rooms and when we get to the tree house I can just put on the one I left."

"Are you sure? I don't want to use your coat if it means your going to be cold."

"Oh, don't worry, I have long sleeves under this, I won't be too cold!"