Ch.4~pt.2 of the sleepover

~ I did forget to say that NONE of the pieces of artwork in this book are mine unless I say otherwise!!~

~STORYYYY TIMEEEEEEE~
________________________________

'Sal's pov'

I woke up around 9:00 am to the smell of pancakes being made, so I put my prosthetic on and walked into the kitchen. There was y/n in a hoodie, some leggings/blue jeans (if your a non fem guy or just a guy), and their prosthetic making pancakes.

"Hey, y/n."

"Hey, what's up Sal?"

"Just woke up, but what are you doing?"

"Making breakfast! I'm almost done!"

"It smells really good if I do say so myself!"

"Why thank you! Give me about 10 minutes and I'll be done! for now you can find something to watch on the TV or something."

" I I, captain"

That made y/n chuckle a bit and I felt that red tint on my face again. This person was going to be the death of me...
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

'Y/n's pov'
About 20 minutes later;

We had just finished eating and we were sitting on the couch talking. Then we decided to text Larry to see if he wanted to come play truth or dare or smth like that with us. But it just so happens that the last message I had open was the one from Sal, so he saw his contact name in my phone;

" *dramatic gasp* AWWWWW YOU HAVE BLUE HEARTS AROUND MY NAME!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? WERE MATCHING I PUT YELLOW HEARTS AROUND YOURS!!!!!!!"

He then took out his phone to show me, and the last message he had open was one with Larry, and I just so happened to see the last message he sent;

"Well I mean yeah, I think y/n is adorable inside and out, and perfect in every way but we just met so I doubt they would have any feelings about me that aren't friendly or less ones."

That slightly made me blush but I got snapped out of it when Sal said;

"SEE LOOK, YELLOW HEARTS!!!!"

"We're even more of twinsys now!!!!"

"I guess so!"

I switched the chat to Larry's and began typing.

********************************************

I had texted Larry and he said he would be up in a minute, and Sal said he was going to get dressed out of his pajamas. So I was left here alone, no better way to spend that alone time then to go give my pet bird some company!

I walked to coco's cage and unfastened the door to it. I put my finger at the door of the cage for Coco to fly onto and she did just that. I slowly and carefully walked back to the couch and sat down with Coco on my hand. That's when Sal came back out, and saw Coco;

"Awwwww, I didn't know you had a pet bird! What's its name?"

"This is Coco, she is a Diamond dove!"

Coco/a Diamond Dove⤊

"Awww, she's so cute!"

"Do you want to hold her?"

"Pleeeaaassseee"

"Here put out you pointer finger like this"

"Ok!"

I put Coco in his finger and backed up, that's when Coco flew off of his finger to on top of his head, and Nestled into his hair like it was a bird nest.

"Aww! looks like she likes you already!"

"Hehe, I guess so!"

But the little birds sweet and calm mood was interrupted by Larry bursting into the room and she immediately flew into my arms for protection. I slowly stroked her head while trying to calm her down.

"Dude, what the heck!? Why did you spam the door open at like 9:30 on a Sunday?!"

"BECAUSE! Y/N SAID WE COULF FINISH THE ROUND OF TRUTH OR DARE!!!!"

"Oh god...."

He sat down on the couch across from the one me and Sal were sitting on and got a little quiet after he saw that he was scaring the bird.

"Oh, sorry little dude. I didn't know you had a bird y/n!?"

"Well now ya do!"

"Ok, anyways, y/n truth or dare!"

"Truth"

"How many hours of sleep have you gotten this week!?"

"......dare"

"GO TO SLEEP GOSH DANG IT!"

"... I don't like this game anymore🥲..."

Sal chucked before saying;

"Well if they went to sleep then we would not be able to play a good game of truth or dare, it's kinda boring with only two people."

"Ah, dude you got a point... fine, you can skip this one but next time, not happening!"

"Deal!"

********************************************
A few minutes passed by and we had decided to play one last round of the game and then do something else;

"Sal, truth or dare!" Larry said

"Uhhh... truth."

"Who's your crush?!"

"Ummmm, I-Uhh... well-You-I! *sigh* do I have to!?"

"You don't have to but if you turned down the truth you have to get a dare and 1 point taken away!"

"I'll gladly take the dare then!"

"I dare you to knock on Mr.Addison's door and say; you thank and please tea Addison's!"

"Well I guess it's better then the other option..." Sal contemplated for a bit until he walked out of the room with me and Larry following suit.

When we got to the room, me and Larry hid behind some boxes and waited for Sal to knock on the door.

*knock* *knock*

"Hello Sal, How may I be of service?"

" you thank and please tea Addison's"

"Uhhhhhmmmm. Okayyy, goodbye to you too." He said before closing the mail slot

After we had all gotten back into the elevator we all busted into uncontrollable laughter until we reached mine and Sals floor.

I wiped a tear from under my mask and said;

"Poor Sal, Mr. Addison is going to think your a crazy person forever!"

"Oh, well. It's not like he didn't anyway!"

"You've got a point there, I think he thought everyone of the kids in this building were insane from the day he met them. Considering me and you both look goth as heck, chug is addicted to chocolate, and Larry always looks high, I could go on and on and on untill I've covered every person in the building!"

"Hey! I do not!"

"Dude..."

"What!?"

"What their trying to say is, your eyes look bloodier then bloodshot!"

"That's exactly what I'm saying!"
________________________________
~thx for reading!!!~

(1080 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this chapter, and see you later~