Ch.17 ~ nightmare comfort

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=goN-w5QARyg&list=PLSItS0vSEnvYPXZVHtX3yl95Ldu-taAYj&index=7

~this one is really short because I did not have much motivation and I could not think of any more comforting things soooo, yeah it's gonna be like 500 to 600 words, sorry!~

~annny waysss enough with the jiber jaber from me, STORYYYY TIMEEEEEEE!!!!!~

________________________________

'Recap'

"I was going to get a gla-"

He stopped talking when he saw the tears on my face.

"Aww, baby, what's wrong?"

"...Nightmare..." was all I could muster out

'End of recap'

He sat down on the bed and said;

"C'mon, I bet come cuddles will help ya'!" With open arms

I scooted my way over and he wrapped his arms around me as I was sitting, curled up in his lap.

________________________________

(There are two options for this position, chose which one you want)

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 2:

________________________________

(Option 1)
As soon as I had reached him he pulled me into him with my back against his chest. He soon laid his head on my shoulder and sat like that for a bit before laying down and cuddling me, him being the big spoon, and I, the little.

(Option 2)
I scooted my way over and he wrapped his arms around me as I was sitting, curled up in his lap with my face buried in his chest. He had one arm over my legs and the other wrapped around my waist. I cried into his chest for a bit before starting to steady my breathing.

(Both options)
After I calmed down more he said;

"Do you think you can tell me what your dream was about?"

I took a deep breath before speaking in a small, soft voice;

"I dreamt that... I dreamt that you left.... It was the moment we both showed our faces to each other, but different. When I took my prosthetic off you said; 'I don't even know how I ever fell in love with some one as ugly as you'.... And you... you left."

"Baby?"

"Mhm?" I managed to mumble out.

"I would never say something like that. Do you know that? I love you for you, and even if you were not very good looking, which I think your the most beautiful person ever, if you weren't I would still love you. I'm not the one to base love on looks. Your absolutely gorgeous and everyday, from the moment you put your prosthetic on, I wish I could look at your beautiful e/c (eye color) eyes and that adorable smile!"

(Option 1's reaction)
He said as he ever so slightly tightened his arms around me.

(Option 2's reaction)
He said as he leaned down and rested his forehead and nose against mine. After a bit of just looking in each other's eyes, he laid us down, spooning me.

(Both)

And we fell asleep in one and other's arms, waiting for the sun to rise, and to meet up with Larry in the morning.
________________________________

~thx for reading, and I'm sorry again for writing so little today!~

(531 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this chapter, and see you later~