Ch.1 ~ moving in

~yep, you guys ought to be proud of me, not putting an A/N as the first part!~

~ I just have to say you are 16 in this book ~

⚠️A little bit of cursing, a LOT of cringe⚠️

~on with the story~
_____________________________

*yawn*

I woke up in the car's front seat, and my mom said;

"Good morning sleepyhead! We're almost there, only around another 10 minutes"

"*groan*but we've been driving for like 5 hourrrrrrrssssssss"

"Actually, hon it's only been like 2"

"Ah, good point... *groan* but we've been driving for like 2 hourrrrrrrssssssss"

My mom chuckled before turning her eyes back onto the road.

********************************************
(For those of you who don't know, that ⤊⤊ means time skip)

Mom and I were carrying boxes to the floor we now live on. When we got to the room I set the boxes down and so did mom, but mom was setting them down to get the key to the room. As she fiddled with the keys trying to get the one for our apartment, a boy with blue pig tails and a prosthetic mask, Similar to mine, walked out of the room beside us, room 402, and I waved as he neared us to get to the elevator, he waved back and continued walking to his destination.

After me and my mom finished unpacking it was about 7:00 pm and mom was just now starting to make dinner. I was on the couch listening to music and she said;

"Why don't you go say hi to some of the other residence in this building! I'm sure you'll meet some kids about your age, and I think it's better for both of us if you have some friends in the building!"

"Alright! Call me when you need me to come back home." I said putting my phone in my hoodie/pants pocket and walking to the door.

"Will do! See you in a bit, Be careful, and love you."

"C'ya, I will, and I love you too!"

And with that I was off, I decided to go to floor 2 first and work my way up.

I walked out of the elevator to room 203, and knocked...

I guess no one's home.

I then walked to room 204, and knocked...

"Yeah, who's there?"

"Oh, hello, I just moved in to these apartments and I was walking around to try and meet some of my new neighbors!"

"Ok, come in!"

I walked in and immediately noticed the MANY pony's on the shelves before introducing myself;

"Hi, my name is y/n, I just moved in today with my mom, in room 403!"

"What the hell is with you and that sals face!?"

"Oh, I know young teens and their new generation of self expression. I was young once my self, I get it."

"Just so long that you two aren't in a gang or anything. Your not in a gang, are you?"

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, it's nothing like that, sir! I can assure you!"

"Wonderful, well I'm charley, don't mess with my stuff and we will be just okay, I'm a collector you see, I collect many things!"

"These things are like my family, so if you mess with my things, your messing with my family. Got it?"

"Yes, sir. Wouldn't dream of it!"

"Good to hear!"

After a bit of talking and chatting I moved onto the 3rd floor where I met a girl named Lisa, she told me that she had a son that was my age and she thought we would get along, she also gave me a spare key card to the basement and said to say hi to him when I got the chance. Before I headed to the basement I wanted to say hi to a few other people or my potential neighbors, so I did just that.

When I got to the room next to my moms and I's apartment I knocked on the door and a tall man with electric blue hair answered the door saying;

"Why hello there, I don't believe I've seen you in the building."

"Oh, yeah, that's because I just moved into the room next door, with my mom!"

"Hello, my names Henry Fisher!"

"Hello, my name is y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you!"

"I also have a son that looks around your age and I think you two would get along great!"

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind, Mr. fisher"

"I don't have much time to talk, but I guess I'll see you around?"

"See you around!"

I walked to the elevator, and put the keycard into the reader before it dinged and spat it back out, starting to go downwards.

When I got to the basement I walked to a door and slowly opened it, being met with a living room type space. I walked Into the room and saw a door that said;

'KEEP OUT'

I knocked and waited for someone to answer the door or say hello or smth from the other side.

"Yeah?"

"Hey, um Larry, your mom said I should come by and say hi. I just moved into room 403!"

"Oh, hey, come in. The doors open"

I slowly opened to door to be met with a decently tall guy with long brown hair standing next to a CD player. I walked over to him and he said;

"Dude, is that a prosthetic?"

"Um, yeah" I said hesitantly.

"Wow, my friend has a prosthetic too! You two are like prosthetic twins!"

"Hehe, yeah I guess!"

"So... do you like have no face under there. What happened?"

"Umm... well, I uh- no, I do have... well I pretty much have half of a face, and I- I would rather not say, it's still a pretty fresh memory..."

"Ok, change of subject, I'm Larry, I live down here with my mom!"

"I'm y/n, my friends call me n/n (nick name). I just moved here with my mom, from h/t (home town)."

"N/n..."

"Well one of my 'friends' called me it jokingly and I guess it just kinda stuck."

"So once they started calling me that, I figured if I owned the name, then the freaks couldn't use it against me."

"Your a complicated person, aren't cha y/n? Your pretty strange, I like you. We're gonna get along great! I can't wait to tell sal!"

"Sal...?"

"Yeah, he is the friend I was talking about that also had a prosthetic!"

"Ohhh! I think I saw him in the hall!"

"Well yeah actually that wouldn't be too unbelievable. He lives in room 402 so he lives right next to you!"

"Oh yeah! I talked to his dad when I was trying to figure out who my new neighbors were!"
________________________________
~sorry for no sal in this chapter!! He will be in the next one, I promise!~

(1165 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this chapter, and see you later~