Ch.20 ~ the next night

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GPIWq8nfrhw&list=PLSItS0vSEnvYPXZVHtX3yl95Ldu-taAYj&index=6

~guys.... This is the most chapters I've ever written in a book of mine!!!!! Also you guys better remember who coco is.... If you don't that's fine just go to 'ch.4 ~ pt.2 of the sleepover' it should refresh yo ur memory~

~any ways on with the story~
________________________________

'Recap'

"Larry, why don't you tell your lovely friend what the honeysuckle flower means!"

"THEY MEAN...... DUN DUN DUN!!!!!! LOVE FOREVER!!!!! THATS WHY ITS SO CUTE!!!!!"

Sal was blushing, and you could practically see it through this mask.

'End of recap'

********************************************
(While walking up the side walk to Addison's apartments)

It was getting dark and it was about 6:00.

"Y'know, that was a lot more fun then I thought it would be."

"Same here!"

"Yeah, that was a lot of fun. I also really like the flower crowns you made us, y/n"

"Yeah! They look so cool!"

"It kinda sucks that the only way to preserve them kinda takes away the Purpose of them."

"What? Drying them out or submerging them in resin?"

"Both"

"But why does drying them out defeat the purpose?"

"Well the purpose of them is for the looks and to wear them, if you put them in resin, you can still wear it but it takes the dainty-ness away, and if you dry them they kinda loose their color."

"You could put them in resin and use it as decoration instead of wearing it."

"Actually... that's really smart! I think they would look cute."

"Yeah, me too. But it wouldn't really fit my room theme. Like, rock stuff, creepy art, and then a resinated flower crown"

"Is resinated even a word?"

"I have no clue!"

"Ummm, so I searched it up.... But it doesn't mean what Larry wants it to mean."

"What does it mean?"

"To 'impregnate or flavor with resin' what ever that means..."

"Ummm, yeah I don't think that's what I meant it as, let's just change the subject..."

"So, ummm.... What's..... your favorite..... color?" I said to no one in particular.

We all laughed at my pitiful attempt to change the subject before larry had to get out of the elevator at the basement level, leaving only me and Sal.

"So, what do you wanna do for dinner? I know your dad isn't coming back for a bit so.... It's either we cook or we order something."

"I don't think any restaurant could even think about dreaming about being anywhere near the tasty-ness of the food you cook, but I don't want you to get tired of cooking or think you have to cook because I like your cooking."

"I don't think I will ever get tired of cooking! It's like one of my favorite hobby's, which of course comes after f/h (fav hobby), and baking sweets."

The elevator door opened and we walked inside of his apartment.