Ch.42 ~ more of the trial + the hypnotised

Song of the chapter:
★MONSTER ENERGY GUN!★
By
★KevinKempt★

~guys, I wish you luck for chapter 43 (much gore)~
_____________________________
'Recap'

"About ten minutes after Ashley left todd came by, he figured something was wrong since I left so abruptly and wasn't answering his texts he drove over In the van, with our gear. I told Todd what Larry did... we both needdd time to collect ourselves, he was our best friend,
The five of us were family like I said earlier."

(Right here is where the whole court day changes from the games story line)

"The five of you? Would you mind telling me who 'the five of you' were?"

'End of recap'

'Narrators pov'

"Todd, myself, Ashley, Larry, and... y/n"

"How did you know this y/n person?"

"They were Todd's and Ashley's best friend, Larry's former adopted sibling, and my... significant other"

"Do you know where y/n could be?"

"No one knows, they went missing around 3 months after the Larry incident. Some say they ran away and others say they couldn't bare the thought of Travis and Larry both committing suicide after their parents died"

"Oh, I'm very sorry-"

"Your honor, if I may?" I said as I stood up.

"Fine, be quick with it though"

Sal looked up and saw one of the many people he thought he would never see again.

"Y/n" he muttered under his breath.

"You may come to the stand."

Y/n made their way to the front of the room and started to speak.

"Y/n, Y/n L/n" they said, holding up their ID.

"I would like to speak as a witness"

"Ok, who would you like to testify against?"

There where a million thoughts running through sals head, most importantly, 'they are going to say me... aren't they?'

"Ashley Campbell"

There where a few gasps from the small group of people, and y/n knew why.

"Please state what about the story Ashley Campbell gave that you would like to testify against"

"A lot of it, may I start from the beginning?"

The prosecutor looked in the direction of the judge as if to telepathically ask them if it was okay.

"I will allow it"

"Thank you very much your honor."