Ch.12 ~ valentine's day.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w2u9KHPsx74&list=PLSItS0vSEnvYPXZVHtX3yl95Ldu-taAYj&index=10

~you know then drill, it's a playlist for this chapter~

~helllllllloooooooo my little simps <3
I know that I kinda broke my schedule last night so here is the fourth one for the night and I will still post 4 more chapters today~

~on with the story~
_____________________________

'Recap'

"Oh. I'm so sorry this is happening to you... you really don't deserve that at all. No matter what he or other people say, your one of the most sweetest, thoughtful, kindest kid anyone would ever think about dreaming of! No matter what he or anyone else thinks, your amazing! And even if you aren't perfect, no one is, so it would be physically impossible for you to be perfect, but you are an example of just how close to perfect someone can get to!"

"... thank you! Your the best..." he said as he pulled me into another hug.

'End of recap'

After a bit of hugging him back I said;

"We've got to get back to class before the teacher thinks we're dead" with a chuckle.

Travis laughed a bit and said;

" *sniff* yeah your right."

He walked to the sink and slashed some water on his face before turning to me;

"You go first, so we don't walk in together... that would look kinda suspicious"

"Ok! I'll see you in class."

He walked out and went to class. I waited another 2 minutes before going back to class, and apparently that was a good enough time to come back because Travis was already in there at his seat. I took my seat and payed more attention to the white board then Travis this time.

By the time lunch rolled around Travis asked me;

"Hey... do you think your friends would forgive me if I apologized to them?"

"Well I know Sal would, I'm not totally sure about Larry, and I haven't known the rest of them for long so I don't know how big their grudges are on you. But I bet Sal would make them be nice to you!"

"Oh, ok, thanks"

Just then Sal walked up and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and said;

"Oh! Hey, Sal! My friend here has something he wanted to tell you!"

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!? I-I mean, I, you, why."

"Just tell him. What's the worst that would happen?"

He sighed before saying;

"I wanted... I wanted to... apologize... for all I've done or called you. It's alright if you don't forgive m-"

"I forgive you! I know it's not your fault. Even though I forgave you, I don't know about everyone else, but you can try, and I can try to explain your situation to them though."

And with a flash of light Travis hugged Sal.

"Thank you, Sal."

"And you didn't even use a name! You really are trying to change... aren't you?!"

(I know this is cringe you don't have to remind me 🥲)

********************************************
(One month later)

Even though everyone was a little skeptical of Travis they ended up forgiving him and now he hangs out with us from time to time. This Tuesday is February 14 (valentines day) and today was Friday. I was planning on telling Sal that I liked him, but how? I don't know if he likes flowers, and asking him now seems too suspicious. Well, I spend a lot of my time doing origami but how would he not see them, considering we practically live in the same room. I can hide them in my locker. Yeah, that's a good idea.

Sal said he had to go talk with Larry about something so i had his room to myself for at least an hour. So what is a piece of origami that doesn't take long? Oh! Paper stars take like no time at all, so that's what I did, I made about 500 paper stars and put them all in a mason jar that Sals dad gave me before hiding it in my school bag.

I managed to get his dad on board so when I finished making them for the day he would hide them under his bed.

********************************************

I had ended up making some blue paper roses and attaching it to the jar. It was now Valentine's Day and I planned on giving Sal the jar with a love confession note attached to it at lunch. The day went on as normal and I finally got to lunch. When Sal found me he gave me a piece of paper that had a little candy heart sucker attached to it and said;

"I wanted to give you this..."

"Oh, hold on I have smth for you too!" I said as I left to go grab the jar from my locker.

When I came back I gave Sal the jar and he said;

"Wow... that's a lot of origami..."

"Yep!"

********************************************
(Y'all both read it and end up dating I'm too tired to write the details....🥲)

When we got to the lunch table Ashley gave Sal a folded up piece of paper;

"Ummm... I'm sorry Ash but, uh me and y/n are each other's valentines."

The color left her face as she got up and walked out of the lunch room.

"Well Um, if you don't want to date Ashley I will!"

"And no one's stopping you, because I think that's a pretty darn good ship!"

"Dude I don't think she likes you..."

"Don't you lecture me with your $30 hair cut!"

And with that he was off to find the love of his life.
________________________________

~Sorry this chapter was ummm less then 1000 words but it was like right there.~

(958 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this chapter, and see you later~