⟰A new story

HELLLOOOOOO, AGAIN IM SO SORRY FOR THE LAST CHAPTER LMAO

Buuuuutttttt I have a new book out and if you like creepypasta and you simp for the man up there then you'll love it! It's called:

❝Met On The Buddy Bench❞    ~    ✄yandere Jeff the killer✄   ♡x♡   y/n

The thumbnail:

The description:

The description:

So this was a requested story by; @Onepiece7824

EVERY SINGLE PIECE of fanart is NOT mine UNLESS I say it is!

This book will prob be kinda cringe cus I suck at writing horrors/yanderes but I'm willing to try for you!

This book has a great big heaping pound of cussing and gore so if you don't like that then just don't be surprised when it happens. Like all my other books there will be SMALL (if any) amounts of smut but it will never describe anything (if there is anything lol) but mostly it will just be suggestive words or scenes! And along with my other books this book may not be completely cannon and I may have to change to story line of some stuff for it to go along with the story I'm making!

Just Like the title says this is a yandere Jeff the killer x reader!

________________________________

Sweet little y/n is the nicest and most friendly kid you will ever meet. In fact, there so sweet that they made quick friends with the 'freak' of the school at 6, Jeff woods. But Jeff soon finds out that y/n has a few different disorders, two of which being Foreign Accent Syndrome, and Congenital Insensitivity to Pain, read to find out what these two disorders are and how they effect y/n in their daily life!

The mystery's in this book: Is Jeff really who y/n thinks he is? How long will there friendship last? How have the two grown over time? Only one way to find out!

Started: 4/4/23 or April 4 2023
Finished: not finished yet

Go check it out!!!