Ch.19 ~ the surprise

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s0LzirzeqGI

~this chapters layout thingy is not the same as in the game so plz don't come after me for that~

~sooooo, Larry may or may not get a beating from Sal for what he said last chapter.... Idk you'll just have to read to find out!~
________________________________

'Recap'

"How's the food, lar bear." With a wide knowing smile.

Sal couldn't take it anymore and burst into a fit of laughter, practically rolling on the ground.

Larry gave me a 'fuck you!' Look before saying;
"It's pretty good for a y/g (your gender) like you."

'End of recap'

Sal sat up from his rolling position on the ground and stared daggers into Larry after he had said that. Not only had this made Sal mad but needless to say it made me mad too, but I kept my cool and just walked over to Larry, gabbing his plate and setting it on the counter.

"Dude... what was that for!?"

"Well, if your gonna disrespect all girls/guys/non binary people, like that then you don't get the respect of breakfast."

"Fine fine fine! I take it back! The food is amazing and there's nothing wrong with your gender!! Can I please have my food back now?"

"Yep!" I said as I placed the plate back In front of him.

As I was walking back to the counter to continue cleaning Sal held his fist out for me to fist bump him, to which I did. After I was done cleaning, I walked over and sat across from Sal and Larry, who were both almost done. After they had both finished eating Sal asked;

"Are we all ready to go?"

"Oh! Wait, no I gotta grab a bag! Hold on, I'll be right back!" I said as I sped walked to sals room and grabbed a mini backpack, putting my phone, and some other essentials in it before checking my outfit in the mirror one last time.

(Girls outfit)
I had an over sized light blue hoodie on with 1 white skirt and white thigh highs with black dock martins.

(Girls outfit)I had an over sized light blue hoodie on with 1 white skirt and white thigh highs with black dock martins

~This is like a mash up of a bunch of different outfits but it should give you an idea of what your wearing.~

(Guys outfit)
Same thing but just with jeans and white tennis-shoes instead of a skirt, thigh highs, and dock martins.

After checking my outfit I walked back into the kitchen/living room to meet up with Sal and Larry.

"Alright I'm ready, are you two?"

"Yep!"

"Mhm!"

"Alrighty then, Let's go!"

"Also what's up with the basket, Sal?" I asked since he was holding a basket that reminded me of little red riding hood.

"You'll just have to wait and see, my love"

Larry wiggled his eye brows and out his pointer finger and thumb on his chin, bitting his Lip. I hit him in the arm for being so immature and continued walking.

"Hey! What was that for!?!?"

"Making that face! That's what it was for!"

"Oh so I can't make faces now?!?"

"Nope!"

He gave me a dramatic gasp before we all laughed and continued walking.

Once we got into the elevator I said;

"Can you pleaseeeeee tell me where we're going???"

"No can do!"

"Bro... you haven't told them where we're going yet?!"

"Nope!"

Larry turned to me before saying;
"Don't worry dude, you'll like it!"

After a bit of walking, we finally reached the door of Addison's apartments, we started down the long sidewalk, and began following the street. After walking for a bit we had passed a church that said;

'the Phelps Ministry'

On a sign in front of it.

We ended up walking a decent distance before stopping at a park. We had found a bench and all 3 of us sat down, resting our legs for a bit.

"Can I pleaseee know where we're going now?"

Larry looked at Sal as if asking him the same question.

"Fine... it was going to be a surprise, but we're all 3 going on a picnic!"

(Girls response)
"So that's what the basket was for, but That sounds a little girly for you two"

(Guys response)
"So that's what the basket was for, but That sounds a little girly for 3 guys tho"

"Ehh, it's not like I care."

"And I don't really mind"

(Girl's response)
"Well I guess if neither of you two care then I'm down!"

(Guys response)
"Ehh, why not try something new?"

"That's the spirit! Now c'mon, we're super close!"

"Lead the way, all knowing lar bear!"

Sal and I chuckled and Larry just ignored me, continuing to walk in the direction of some trees.

When we got there, there was a blue and white picnic blanket laid on the grass with a bunch of flowers growing around it.

"I take back what ever I said about this place being too girly, I love it!"

"Dude, aren't flowers like the definition of girly?"

"Shut up I know it doesn't make any sense!"

I think Sal was getting the biggest kick out of us fighting because he bursted into a fit of  laughter for the like 8268578297495th time today before setting the basket down.

********************************************
(After the picnic)

We were walking out of the woods and Sal, Larry, and I all had little make shift flower crowns on, since I got kinda bored and made them on a wim. Sals crown had Hydrangea flowers with some Lilly's mixed into it, Larry's had dahlia flowers with some white jasmine flowers, and mine had some 'forget me not' or Scorpion grasses flowers with daisy's.

As we were trenching through the woods I saw a bush. Not just any bush! No, no, no, this bush had honeysuckle's on it! I had to get some. So I told Sal and Larry to stay out and I would be right back, to which I did.

As I came back I handed Sal the flowers and Larry immediately said;

"AWWWW!!! THATS SO CUTE OF YOU Y/N!"

"Thank you, but why is Larry freaking out?"

"Larry, why don't you tell your lovely friend what the honeysuckle flower means!"

"THEY MEAN...... DUN DUN DUN!!!!!! LOVE FOREVER!!!!! THATS WHY ITS SO CUTE!!!!!"

Sal was blushing, and you could practically see it through this mask.
________________________________

~hehehehehehe, needless to say, I did a lot of research on flowers today!~

(1081 words)

~have a good rest of your night or day, thanks for reading this chapter, and see you later~