(1)

"It's a girl!"

My sister started crying as her husband was next to her, holding her hand and leaning over before kissing her as my sister was bawling her eyes out when the doctor was at the end of the bed.

I was standing off to the side, watching the whole scene in complete amazement. I was used to it since she already had another child and I was here to witness it but it always seems to amaze me how this all works.

Birth was weird for me and watching it happen was even more weird that made me stand there in amazement like the first time.

My sister looks over at me before motioning me to come near her. I was hesitant but I managed to walk over and stand at her bedside before looking down at her.

She grabs my hand and pulls me down, wrapping her arm around me and sniffing back tears that she already cried.

"You're going to be an aunt again." She chuckles.

I pull away and stared at her as she turns her attention to Mason and I look over to see the nurses cleaning my sister's private parts.

"The baby won't be back in until a while." My sister spoke towards me. "They need to clean her, bathe and all of that." She smiles. "Go get you something to eat."

"I'm going to call Lucas. He said he would come up here after the baby was born." I saw her nod and smile as I turned around and walked towards the door.

I walked out and sighed as I made my way down the hall. I looked around at the rooms that were opened, feeling a chill down my spine that crawled down and back up again.

Hospitals give off such a weird vibe to me.

It's weird to think that you're born into this world at a hospital and you die at a hospital.

In most cases, since death is unexpectant and you could die anywhere but it seems like the more ill people come to the hospital to die.

I've always hated them ever since I was little and I always will hate them.

There's no escaping the place I hate the most.

As I rounded the corner, I took my phone out and texted Lucas. I told him that the baby arrived as I was looking for the cafeteria to grab something to eat.

I walked past many doctors, who were undeniably gorgeous and I had to look back at them cause it was an automatic response.

If I had to say one nice thing about hospitals, it was the beautiful women that worked here that caught my attention rather than all the sick people around.

When I walked around another corner, I saw a sign that pointed towards where the food was. I was more than happy as I walked down the hall and already could smell the food.

My stomach was rumbling ever since this morning cause I skipped breakfast since my sister was rushing everyone out of the house as she was about to go into labor.

It was now around noon and I was more than starving at this point, which I blame my sister for that and I'll be sure to tell her.

When I walk into the cafeteria, I look around at all the food they had displaying and I was figuring out what I wanted to eat but my stomach was wanting everything.

After looking at everything they had, I decided to grab a burger and some fries. I made sure to grab a drink before paying for it at the register and grabbing my receipt before walking out.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and saw a text from Lucas, telling me that he was on his way. I texted back, not paying attention to where I was going and as I rounded a corner, I tripped over something and landed on the floor.