(26)

The chapter everyone has been waiting for.

Control by Zoe Wees^^

Waking up was different than the last cause when I woke up, I saw Amaya wedged up against me as her head was on my chest and my arm around her body.

My heart sighed as I laid there, listening to the faint sound of the fan on the ceiling. I was trying to collect my thoughts about last night cause it felt weird to wake up in the same bed as Amaya.

But it was a good kind of feeling.

Her body was soft and small. Her scent was something unexplainable but it was beautiful.

She slept so peacefully, and I couldn't stop myself from falling.

As I held her in my arms, I knew this was what I wanted for the rest of my life. I wanted her by my side until we're old and dying on our death bed.

I never knew I could want someone as much as I wanted Amaya.

She was perfection.

The way I felt when I was with her told me that this was forever.

She was changing me, and I liked it.

The feeling of her head on my chest made me smile as I laid there and stared at the ceiling. I felt her move a little as I had my arm securely wrapped around her.

After a few moments, she turned over and stretched her arms. I watched as she rubbed her face before looking over at me and smiling.

"Good morning." She smiles.

"Morning." I smiled back. "I'll be right back." I said as I got off of the bed and walked out of the room. I rushed to the bathroom before quickly brushing my teeth so I wouldn't have bad breath before kissing her.

After I was done, I walked back in the room as she was laying there. I saw her eyes follow me as I got back onto the bed before leaning over towards her and kissing her.

"You just brushed your teeth." She smiled.

"Yeah. I didn't want to kiss you with bad breath."

She chuckle before reaching up and cupping my cheek. I saw so many emotions in her eyes as I stared at her, knowing I was falling for her even more.

I was just scared she wasn't feeling the same.

I knew she liked me, but did she love me?

It was a scary thought cause I never been in love, but I think I'm in love with Amaya. I want to say I am cause the way I feel, and the way Chad decribed it, but I was still unsure.

Amaya has a tight hold on my heart.

"You're so beautiful." She said, making me look away as my face was heating up. "Don't look away, My Angel." She smiles.

When I look back at her, I saw a smile on her face as I couldn't help but smile. I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers again before sighing.

We stayed in bed for a few minutes until Alina came in, asking Amaya if she needed to go to the bathroom. I watch as she helped her in the wheel chair then walked out of the room.

As I was laying there, I looked around the room for a moment before reaching over to grab my phone from the bedside table.

I texted Kateback when I saw a message from her. She asked if I was coming by the house today cause I needed to run some errands for her since Mason was working.

He was out of town this week, so he wouldn't be back any time soon. I was lucky to see him yesterday, although he already met Amaya.

It was nice being there with Amaya and watching her interact with Sophie and Asher. I knew she was enjoying it from the smile on her face, and that made me happy.