Chapter 14: Another Intruder

"Why does this keeps happening to me?"

Riser said as he sat down on the train with a look of despair in his face. Feeling frustrated to the point that he wants to punch himself as he remembered what happened a while ago. Making him roughly scratch his hair in response as he ran out of ideas on what to do.

"Is it because I keep on trying to do something? It always backfires on me whenever I interact with the main characters"

He thought. Whenever he tried to do something to fix the situation, it always ended with him becoming a bit closer to them in some way. As if there was something working against him and his plans to achieve his goals.

"Starting from now on... I'm not going to do anything anymore... but I still need to help Issei out so that he can enter the mansion that they tricked me into. Should I do it secretly and act like I don't know shit after?"

Riser thought but shook his head from side to side. Rejecting this thought because of his situation couldn't really allow it. Even if he tried to ignore them completely and act like a shut in. He had a bad feeling that Rias and the others wouldn't leave him alone even if he did that.

He doesn't trust the heroines of Highschool DxD anymore since he would always fuck up whenever he was dealing with them. He had no other choice but to rely on Issei, the guy with an absurd plot armor that made him into a chick magnet and kept him alive throughout the entire series.

"But... why does it feel like they're trying to avoid talking about Issei? And... why is Issei not living with Rias and Asia? At this point in the story, they should already be sleeping with him naked. Don't tell me they had a fight so Rias thought it would a great fucking idea to mess with me..."

He thought while scratching his head. Wondering why they were avoiding mentioning Issei throughout his entire conversation with them. Making him think as if Issei did something stupid and was kicked out of the peerage because of it.

"Nah... that's impossible. Knowing Rias, I'm pretty sure she won't waste the chance of having the holder of the [Boosted Gear] in her peerage. So... is Rias punishing him or something? Issei... isn't really the type to go too far even if he is a massive pervert. So I wonder what happened..."

He muttered to himself before the train stopped at his station. Making him stop his thoughts, get up from his seat, and walk out of the train. Feeling a bit excited from the thought of finally laying down on his bed and forget about all the bullshit he has experienced since yesterday. Even if there is a rampaging loli in his house.

He doesn't feel that repulsed with her since she really isn't part of Issei's harem. He just find her a bit bothersome to deal with. She is one of the most powerful characters in DxD, and could squish him like a bug whenever she wanted. So, he can't wait to kick her out so he won't have to deal with a ticking time bomb like her.

As of now, she isn't his priority. Especially after the stunt that the girls in the Gremory Clan pulled off. He just need to avoid pissing the loli off so she wouldn't pound him, literally. He could just treat her like a friend... and as time passes, she'll eventually lose interest in him. Only at that time will he finally be free.

"It's a good thing there's only one of her... I don't know what the fuck I'll do if there's two of them staying at my place"

He said as he walked out of the station and flew towards his family mansion. Feeling a bit weak both mentally and physically, so all he wanted now was to take a nap. Even if it means he'll sleep on the same bed as Ophis.

"Ah! Onii-sama, welcome home"

Ravel greeted with a sweet smile on her face as she ran towards Riser. Making Riser's expression soften before hugging his little sister in his embrace. Feeling his fatigue elevate a little due to meeting her. The only character that he knows of that isn't acting weird like the others.