Chapter 15: Moving out

"Fuck... my head hurts..."

Riser muttered with furrowed eyebrows. Making him hold his head in response before opening his eyes. Looking up at the familiar ceiling while his vision was blurry and spinning, causing him to close his eyes once more. Feeling as if his head was going to explode due to the dizziness he was feeling.

"Ah, shit... It feels like I'm having mana overload... but I haven't done anything to improve my fucking mana for the past 5 days. What the fuck happened?"

He said before he felt a soft hand press against his forehead. Absorbing the excess mana in his body, causing his body to relax in response. Feeling the pain and dizziness that he felt subside due to the woman's actions. Making him open his eyes to see Ophis staring at him while holding his forehead. 

"Ophis... than-"

He tried to thank her but stopped when he noticed that she was currently wearing nothing on her body. Exposing every part of her voluptuous body to Riser, causing him to rub his eyes in response and taking a second look to see if he wasn't hallucinating. Making Ophis tilt her head in confusion, causing her large breasts to jiggle in front of his eyes. Wondering why he is acting like that.

"I have a weird sense of Deja vu... and I'm fucking scared"

He said before Ophis leaned down and pressed her soft breasts onto his chest. Looking up at him with upturned eyes while her smooth thighs rubbed against his leg. Making Riser's eyes squint due to the seductive sight in front of him, but due to his years of experience and practice together with his peerage. He managed to control his rising sword and hide his arousal from Ophis.

"Ophis... I have one question... Nothing happened, right?"

"You don't need to worry about that. Nothing happened because we're not in our mating season. Even if we wanted to, we couldn't get into the right mood"

The voice of another woman echoed on his other side, causing Riser's face to stiffen in response. Slowly turning his head towards Great Red, who was in the same state as Ophis. Pressing her ample breasts against his arm while her legs were wrapped tightly around his left leg. Making Riser's head suddenly ache in response. Remembering the awful nightmare that he had in his sleep.

'Please let this be a dream! Please let this fucking be a dream!!'

"W-Who might you be again?"

He asked. Hoping that she isn't the character his thinking about and clinging to a slighter of hope. Making Great Red smile in response before she leaned closer and kissed him on the cheek. Sending shivers down Riser's spine due to extreme fear.

"Great Red... but you can call me whatever you want. Do you want to give me a pet name, my dear mate?"

She said, causing Riser to hit his right ear and try to see if there was anything stuck inside the other, but found nothing. Making his heartbeat rise in response but quickly held his chest and tried to stabilize himself. Trying not to pass out due to shock.

"M-Mate??? P-Pet Name??"

"Yep! We didn't manage to mate with you since we only get wet in our mating season. So, we instead marked you as our mate. Isn't that great?"

She answered, causing Riser's heart to jump out his chest in response, but calmed himself as he tried to look at the brighter side of things. Remembering the spontaneous habits of these two dragons laying down beside him.

'M-Maybe she only meant as a temporary mate... Great Red and Ophis are a bit reckless with their decision making so maybe they only did it in the spur of the moment. Yes! That must be it!'