Chapter 21: Relaxing Bath (?)

"Ah shit... that hits the spot..."

Riser said as his body sunk into the warm water of the extremely large pool-like bath located on the first basement floor of Rias' residence. The tension in his body slowly disappeared as he relaxed, causing him to lean back on the edge of the bath and look at the wide and luxurious indoor bath. The walls are completely made out of marble with delicate and detailed designs carved on their surface. This made the place look like a bath exclusive for royalty.

"They didn't really hold back on the design of the bath"

He said to himself before looking up at the ceiling. Remembering the stressful situation that he experienced with Issei, causing his eyebrows to furrow in response. Making him let out an exhausted sigh as he tried to figure out what happened to make everything so distorted from the original. Not only are Rias and her peerage sticking to him like glue, but even Issei gave up on them and started thinking of finding other girls for his harem.

Adding the incident together with Yuumi, Venelana, and Runeas. All of these events piled so much stress on him that he thought it would be better to just give up and accept everything as it was.

"It must be nice to have a hot towel on my face"

"Here you go"

"Thanks"

Riser said with a grateful smile on his face as he grabbed the towel from the person behind him. Making him fold the towel before placing it on top of his eyes, causing him to feel more comfortable than before.

"You're welcome~"

"Mn"

"Do you also want to drink coffee milk?"

"That sounds nice"

"Do you like this place?"

"Yeah..."

"Can I sit right next to you?"

"Sure"

Riser said as everything he heard went inside one of his ears and out in the other. Making him unable to process his current situation as nothing but the thought of relaxation was in his mind. This made the person from before sweetly smile in response before sitting down next to him in the bath. Leaning closer to his body with flushed cheeks.

"Do you love me?"

"Sure"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Sur- Wait a minute"

He said before he felt something was off. Making him take off the towel in a panic before looking at the person beside him, causing him to see Yuumi leaning on his chest with a joyful look on her face. It was as if she was having the time of her life,

"I wuv you too, Riser~"

"Huh!? What the fuck are you doing here!?"

Riser said before he quickly pushed Yuumi away in a panic and crawled back to get away from her. Looking at Yuumi, who was completely naked with him in the bath. Revealing everything from her breast down to her pink lower lips to Riser, who stared at her in bewilderment and shock.

"Can't I spend time with my boyfriend?"

"Who's your boyfriend!?!? Get the fuck out of the bath!!"

"I don't want to~"

She playfully said before she started crawling on all fours towards him, causing her breasts to hang and jiggle in front of his eyes. Making him quickly hide his shaft from Yuumi, causing the said person to smile in response.