24

She manages to stay awake with her heart steady and her eyes focused. It doesn't take long for men to notice the unconscious one in the snow. He shakes awake as they help him to his feet. He's shouting words she can't understand. With the four of them in her sights, she waits, internally begging for one of them to make a move. Something catches her eye. A glare off one of the men. Looking closer she notices it's a set of keys. She smirks to herself. As the man, she knocked out yells at his men they all pull out handguns. Without a second thought, she takes the shot. It only takes two shots to instantly kill all four. Their bodies dropped like flies.

Her lips are blue due to the cold but it doesn't bother her much. She stands up putting the rifle back on her shoulders. She takes off back towards the building. As the building gets closer and closer she becomes more cautious. She draws the rifle holding it tight to her chest.

Seeing no obvious people in sight she goes for the men she killed. She tosses the rifle to the side grabbing one of the Glocks off the men. She tucks it in her waistband before going for the keys on the other man's body. Looking around the corner to the front of the building she sees it's all clear. Her eyes travel down to the keys seeing a dozen.

"You guys really like making people's lives harder, don't you?" She questions the dead people behind her.

She tries every key until she gets the right one. "Ahah!" She puts the keys into one of her pant pockets as she withdraws her gun. She infiltrates the building heading in the direction of the ruckus. Men are shouting left and right in a foreign language. As she inches down a dark hallway she comes into contact with a door. She counts to herself: one, two, three. On three she barges in. Men draw their weapons causing her to shoot them instantly. "Damn, eight rounds left. Oh well."

Her eyes observe the room before her neglecting the dead bodies. She sees the countless computers lining up the place. To her, this room looks more like a lab than a communication line with the pilots.

She forcefully shoves a dead guy out of the chair. "Thank you, sir," she says sarcastically. She starts going to the computer and looking at the information on the screen. Her eyes widen seeing where their plans for the enrichment plant were going. "Holy shit!"

Finley looks around rapidly. "God damn it, you have to have a flash drive or something somewhere." She looks through the drawers coming across a flash drive. She plugs it into the computer seeing it unleash more information. "Woah. They are going to love me." She saves everything she finds on the computer to the flash drive. After a moment she slips the drive into her bra seeing it's probably the safest place for it.

"Okay, okay. Let's figure out how to contact the carrier." She stands up looking through each of the men's pockets. She finds a couple of phones not having any service. She grumbles, "why have a phone if you can't use it?"

She settles back into the chair. Her fingers hover over the keys before testing out some of the options she comes up with. Creating a digital code she includes some keywords in the code she knows they'd find. Sending the code to the most likely destination the ship would be at the moment she sends it.

"Yay, let's just hope my husband knows me as well as he thinks he does."

• • •

They're standing in the tower waiting for any news. One of the men at the table computer crashes. It instantly shows a mix of random letters and words.

"Sir, my system just crashed."

"What do you mean it crashed?"

The Navy man gestures to the computer showing the black screen with words. Bob hovers behind him looking over his shoulder. Speed reading through the text he relaxes. "Thank god, it's just Finley."