1. scored a bullseye in the early morning glow

(A/N: Cheers to another 200 chapters of just Katelena recommendations!)

Title: scored a bullseye in the early morning glow

Author: ShippingThings, unlovelycreature

Status: Completed

Relationship: Katelena

Summary: If someone had told Kate a year ago that she was going to befriend and subsequently form a crush on the woman who'd just thrown her off a building... She would've believed it, at least about the crush part since that had actually started the moment she'd seen Yelena Belova without her mask on.

---------

"Have you ever had a Valentine, Kate Bishop?"

"When I was in like third grade or something. Nothing ever serious though. I've been single on Valentine's every year."

"But it is not only for couples?"

"No, it's not... It's just...You have to have someone in your life that's special... If you are dating someone, they'd be your Valentine sort of automatically... But there's also people that you're just talking to, or maybe someone you just like but maybe they don't know you like them... and Valentine's Day can sometimes be an opportunity to make it official? Shoot your shot, I guess."

"And you do not have plans for this holiday?" Yelena asks, prodding one of the bright red hearts hanging by a string down from the balcony above.

"Uhhhh," Kate says, brain having to buffer a moment at the implications of the question.

---------

AKA, the one with a Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt.

Chapters: Oneshot

Words: 18,318

Characters:

Kate Bishop

Yelena Belova

Clint Barton

Peter Parker

LARPERS

Lucky

Sonya

Grills

Laura Barton

Lila Barton

Greer

Franny

Minor Relationship(s): N/A

Friendship(s):

Kate Bishop & Peter Parker

Kate Bishop & Clint Barton

Kate Bishop & LARPERS

Yelena Belova & Sonya

Kate Bishop & Greer & Franny

Warning(s): Implied Smut but no explicit details into it

My Rating: 10/10

Fav Quote(s):

"She's gorgeous and clearly crazy about you."

"You - KATE. How could you not TELL me? Are we even FRIENDS?"

" You almost made me a Spider shish-kabob!"

"You two are cute."

My Comments/Thoughts:

when i'm sad i'm just going to reread this art piece right ehre.

the way yelena makes sure that kate has the best valentine's day ever has me tearing up.

i only love this holiday for them.

YELENA'S SO SOFT FOR KATE.

goodnight to kate, yelena, and all their stans <3

Website: AO3

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/45057706