106. A Hawk's Widow

Title: A Hawk's Widow

Author: DT_920

Status: Incompleted

Last Updated: January 3rd, 2022

Relationship: Katelena

Summary: When Christmas ends, Kate is left to her devices in an apartment that reminds her of all the things gone wrong in her life. With her emotions on high and her PTSD kicking in with vengeance, she can't help but be extra jumpy. And when a bump in the night sends her into a spiral, she can't help but be grateful towards the blonde who's there.

She learns that Kingpin could very much be alive and on the prowl for those who ruined his business. His goons are at large and willing to draw blood in attempt to get even. And her name is high on that list. Ronin is long forgotten from their minds and with it, hers has replaced it.

Hunted by criminals and a Widow watching her ass, Kate learns that love can blossom in the most unexpected places and with the most unexpected people.

She knew that Yelena had a mean streak when pissed. Had gotten the vibe the day she met her; but she had also known that she had a soft side – one specifically for the young archer herself. And when someone puts a target on Kate's back and will stop at nothing to make it to where she suffers, she finally learns what being on a Widow's bad side entails.

No obstacles. No mercy. And especially no chance of survival.

Chapters: 12/?

Words: 21,346

Characters:

Kate Bishop

Yelena Belova

Clint Barton

Laura Barton

Grills

Minor Relationship(s):

Clint Barton/Laura Barton

Friendship(s):

Kate Bishop & Clint Barton

Kate Bishop & Laura Barton

Warning(s): Eventual Sexual Content

My Rating: 9/10

Fav Quote(s):

"You know what, Yelena: you're stuck with me now. No ifs ands or buts about it."

My Comments/Thoughts: I could've sworn I've recommended this already..

Love the direction the author took at the end of Hawkeye's final episode.

Protective Yelena>>

brb crying in a corner because of the way this story ended and it hasn't been updated in over a year-

Website: AO3

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/35965426/chapters/89659405