34. Black Hawk in the Multiverse of Madness

Title: Black Hawk in the Multiverse of Madness

Author: WhiteMane92

Status: Completed

Relationship: Katelena

Summary: "I do not necessarily care if I die, Kate Bishop. But I do not want to die alone again."

---

Kate and Yelena experience the events of Dr.Strange in The Multiverse of Madness together, mainly New York falling to pieces and a bunch of monsters flooding the streets. They fight, they flirt, they share a few adventures together. (Based on the trailers for the movie)

Chapters: Oneshot

Words: 10,393

Characters:

Kate Bishop

Yelena Belova

Clint Barton (mentioned)

Stephen Strange

Wanda Maximoff

Peter Parker

Sam Wilson

Minor Relationship(s): N/A

Friendship(s): N/A

Warning(s): Canon-Typical Violence

My Rating: 10/10

Fav Quote(s):

"Not that I'm not a fan of this, but maybe we should move?"

"Ah, yes. I went to wash my face, and poof. I died."

My Comments/Thoughts: I swear I thought I already recommended this. I read this as soon as it came out. I'm slacking. Well, it was nice to read this again because it has been awhile.

I LOVE the idea of Kate and Yelena being involved in Dr Strange MoM, I love the idea of them being in every single Marvel movie in general. I just need more of these two in the MCU soon. I'm actually going crazy. Actually, we're getting a lot of Yelena content so Yelena stans are winning but Kate Bishop stans are not :/ I NEED THEM BOTH TOGETHER ON SCREEN AGAIN. You cannot top the chemistry these two had. Okay, enough of my little rant, back to the story.

KATE IS WEARING HER COMIC ACCURATE SUIT *screaming* Yelena would be drooling let's be honest, I'm drooling.

Other avengers are here, but they're quick cameos

The ending Author's Notes did comment on what I really wish happened, a possible chapter 2, but this was published awhile ago, so I don't think that's going to happen. Despite my disappointment on that, this was still a great oneshot.

Website: AO3

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/38780553