44. "I Don't Want the Only Reason To Be Because It is Meant to Be"

Title: "I Don't Want the Only Reason To Be Because It is Meant to Be"

Author: Its_complicated_dont_ask

Status: Completed

Relationship: Katelena

Summary: Soulmate AU: Read a book once that did soulmates this way (and I have no clue what it is called) so here it is with our favorite ladies and make it gay

First skin to skin contact with your soulmate you get visions of your future together. If you ignore it and fail to "establish" the relationship you get sick.

Chapters: 11

Words: 67,307

Characters:

Kate Bishop

Yelena Belova

Clint Barton

Eleanor Bishop

Franny

Greer

Sonya

Ned (I'm not sure if we're imagining Peter Parker's Ned, but I am)

Minor Relationship(s): N/A

Friendship(s):

Kate Bishop & Clint Barton

Kate Bishop & Franny & Greer

Yelena Belova & Sonya

Warning(s): Implied/Referenced Sexual Content, Eventual Smut

My Rating: 10/10

Fav Quote(s):

"Kate can you stop being horny for one second, I'm trying to figure out what we are supposed to do here, like how are you even doing that?"

"You clean up nicely, Kate Bishop,"

"Kate Bishop, you are mine do you hear me?"

"I saw the press conference, you did very well, but I must ask you who it is who may have taken you off the market?"

"Yes, you are just everything I have needed, I never knew what this would feel like, it's like you are a part of me."

My Comments/Thoughts:

I love this soulmate concept so much.

The sexual tension in this entire story is insane.

Chapter 7 got me Blushing, giggling kicking my feet. The tension ohh my goooddddd

I forgot Lucky was in this story or a bit, poor boy was a bit neglected in this fic but his mother is being being a hotshot CEO and dealing with a closed-off soulmate assassin so we don't blame her.

CHAPTER 9 I AM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT

Jealous Yelenaaa

Some tags which have certain relationships and characters are not in this particular part of the story; from what I've gathered this part is finished but it's only one part finished out of the entire series. The second part of the series is out now, but I have yet to read it. There is only one chapter, so I'm waiting for more chapters before reading it!

Website: AO3

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/42855942/chapters/107662152