149. a bet is a bet (pay up, spider-man!)

Title: a bet is a bet (pay up, spider-man!)

Author: dare121

Status: Completed

Relationship: Katelena

Summary: The training grounds at the new and improved Avengers HQ spanned the length of a football field. They included a wide selection of dummies, strength-training equipment, punching bags of varying density and sizes, as well as several rings where Avengers and agents alike could go head-to-head in a fight.

Maria herself favored working out after midnight when other people were either asleep or away from the compound. Most nights, Maria was joined by one or two hardy souls from the Stark Industries' strike teams. Here and there, an Avenger popped by when there were morning missions to be had or when they had a big meeting that they were all forced to attend.

For the past month, however, there'd been a disruption to Maria's often solitary routine.

"You are too sloppy, Kate Bishop!"

++

everyone is wondering when Kate and Yelena will finally get together, so america chavez aims to profit from her multi-universal knowledge. a bet is a bet, peter parker! pay up!

or, or, a bet with a twist! 🥰💚💜

Chapters: Oneshot

Words: 15,301

Characters:

Kate Bishop

Yelena Belova

Maria Hill

Peter Parker

America Chavez

Clint Barton

Cassie Lang

Minor Relationship(s):

Maria Hill/Natasha Romanov

Friendship(s):

Kate Bishop & Yelena Belova & America Chavez

Kate Bishop & Yelena Belova & Peter Parker

Yelena Belova & Natasha Romanov

Warning(s): N/A

My Rating: 10/10

Fav Quote(s):

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. You're the one who's going up against every anime fan's wet dream."

"We do not have time to kink shame, Spider-Man,"

"They're just gay,"

"If you are watching, Madame Death. Thanks for raising this loser from the dead!"

"She gets jealous."

"Yeah, dude, we are."

My Comments/Thoughts: you will not be disappointed with this one. dare121 never disappoints!

#6 was the best section to read

Such an entertaining and humorous oneshot.

Read if you want to feel warm and happy inside :)

Website: AO3

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/49839064