148. The Road To Us

Title: The Road To Us

Author: Writer_At_Heart

Status: Completed

Relationship: Katelena

Summary: Yelena has to leave the life she was forced to live, starting with a new identity and a way out of Ohio.

Kate Bishop has just left her found family in Iowa, heading back to New York before a new semester starts.
Two unlikely companions that soon find out opposites really do attract.

Chapters: 4

Words: 22,057

Characters:

Kate Bishop

Yelena Belova

Minor Relationship(s): N/A

Friendship(s):

Yelena Belova & Natasha Romanoff (mentioned briefly)

Warning(s): Eventual Smut

My Rating: 10/10

Fav Quote(s):

"No, don't apologise. I- that was a lovely sight" 

"You- you got the same?" 

My Comments/Thoughts: i've been following this story since the first part and have been anxiously waiting for more and more every week. Now it's completed! 

I was immediately intrigued with the idea of Yelena being 'Paige Knight' aka Fighting with the family that has Florence with jet black hair and a lip piercing. Incredible look in my opinion and the idea of Kate being obsessed with Yelena with this look is something I didn't know I needed until now.

'Knight' and 'Bishop' have a new meaning for me now because of this.

I picked quotes that are included in my favorite parts throughout the story.

I think this story is the perfect length especially with this storyline. Big fan of this one! (and the author)

Loveeeeeeee, go read it now!

Website: AO3

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/49113709/chapters/123912556