[SIDE NOTE]

Thank you for reading the story. I did my best with this one because a few points were a little harder to make up than the ones with the first book.
Thanks to a friend, I managed to wrap up this one story. I normally end up getting as far as ten chapters before having trouble with what to use next in the rest of the story. I always have the few decent ideas, but never a correct place to put them.

For example, some lines that may be seen in this book probably would've been used in the first or the next, or in a completely different story, but it never seems right.
Either way, I give a special thanks to Pinecones101 for some help on the story and some of the points I had trouble with.

I've also decided that after this book, I will put The Beyond and my WoF series away in a little corner for now until I'm ready to continue them or start them back up.

Special Thanks To: Pinecones101 (for helping to edit the story, adding ideas, etc)
Nightwish (for the background music)
Sabaton (for more background music)
Ayreon (for some more background music)
Linkin Park (for even more background music)
Muse (for, wait for it... MORE background music)
A large number of other bands and music artists (for background music)
And you (for reading)

Apologies to those who played as Whiteshine and Horizon. I would give you credit if I could remember your names *weep*
And we have a new friend joining the group! Phen0menaLi has decided to join me, Marsh and these amazing characters that belong to more than one person, and we're both happy to have her!
Quick note: Sabaton is great to listen to during a fighting scene.

Officially Published: 15/2/2023, 7:13 pm

Ignore the random Skyrim reference in Chapter 20 lol.

Recent Updaate (4/05/2023): Current "best rankings" on this story below
#386 - erinhunter (7.2k)