Ch.7

"I've set out a selection of clothes for you miss to wear to the wedding. Let me know if you need help changing." the maid told Reign before leaving the room.

Reign got out of the bathtub and wrapped herself off before throwing on a robe. She walked outside the bathroom and into her room. There was indeed a selection of outfits that her maid prepared, ranging from bodysuits to outfits that had multiple layers but Reign's eyes were drawn to the beige colored dress that looked a bit too tight for her liking but she wanted to wear it anyway. The dress would be a great one to wear since many don't see her wearing anything but a kimono on.  

She didn't need help with this one so she slipped it on easily and did her hair and makeup right after. Once done, she slipped on a pair of white heels, some rings, a necklace, and a bracelet before doing her hair. Reign wanted to change the middle part in her hair so she did a side part that was closer to the left side of her ear yet kept her bangs. Reign didn't like having her hair curled so she straightened it before taking some pins and pinning some of her hair so the rest wouldn't get caught in her face.

Once done, she sprayed perfume on and grabbed her little white purse before walking downstairs to have a cup of water before departing. As she grabbed her keys, Hatori had called her. Reign answered the phone after waiting for two rings to pass by.

"Do you want to come on a trip with me, Shigure, Tohru, Kyo, and Yuki?" he asked suddenly.

She didn't want to lie to Hatori but she also didn't want to tell him where she was going. "I'm not up for it. Why are you suddenly going though?"

He sighed, annoyance present in it. "Shigure wants me to drive."

Reign let out a chuckle. "That's very much like him. Tell everyone I said to stay safe and have fun. Text me once you get wherever you five are going."

"Ok." he responded. "Come visit for a bit if you can."

She smiled. "I will. I'll hang up now."

The two hung up and Reign headed to her car to go to Kana's wedding. When Kana first invited her she was a bit taken aback. Reign hadn't talked to Kana since Hatori had wiped her memories and she was a bit skeptical to since she thought she would say something that Kana didn't remember, making her suspicious of Reign and somehow getting her memories back. The moment Kana handed Reign the invitation Reign couldn't refuse. There was something in Kana's eyes that made her say yes and accept the invitation graciously.

Reign didn't want to tell Hatori because she felt it would bring back a lot of wounds that hadn't healed fully just yet so she kept it to herself, not even telling Ayame. She knew it was wrong but Reign couldn't bring herself to tell him just yet. She'd just deal with repercussions of her actions later like she always did.

As Reign was driving, her mom called her which she answered quickly despite her body stiffening. "How is he?"

Her mom chuckled softly. "He's in and out of sleep but they said he's been doing well. I think we'll be able to go home within two weeks."

Reign sighed in relief. "Once he comes to please call me. I want to hear his voice."

"Mm." her mom responded. "How have you been?"

"I've been well. Life is the same old same old. You?"

"I've had better days."

Reign laughed. "You sound like you have. When you and dad come home, come to my house so I can cook you two a meal. It's been a while since I've done that."

"I like the idea and I'm sure he will too. I'll hang up now."

"Mm. Love you."

"Love you too."