2

The boy had decided to end up ditching Sunghoon after the very awkward situation earlier. Sunoo strolled around aimlessly, admiring the setting sun and the cloudy sky.

His phone vibrated from his pocket, signalling that he had received a message. Who would be messaging him now? Everyone would be busy with their other friends and family.

Hanbin🤡
I heard you're on break
And you didn't even tell me??
Come over

Damn, the boy was hoping he could use this break form work to relax and unwind. He had reaslied he had no one but himself, and that he should spend time alone to heal his soul.

Just kidding, he just didn't want to meet anyone.

Regardless of his feelings, Sunoo knew that he wouldn't get the chance to meet Hanbin for a long time if he chose to pass up this opportunity.

And that's why he found himself sitting in Hanbins room later that evening, waiting for his dad to bring home chicken for dinner.

They were sitting on the bench that was placed just under the window, watching the street outside and everyone that walked past.

Hanbin made a werid strangled noise and ducked down.

Sunoo was beyond confused, furrowing his eyesbrows in Hanbins direction as he rose back up into his original position after a few seconds.

"What was that"

"What was what?"

Sunoo thrust his head towards the window. "Why'd you duck?"

Hanbin chewwrd his lip as a pinkish tint fell onto his cheeks. "That girl's my friend."

Sunoo rolled his eyes and nod his head sarcastically. "Yeah, because I hide everytime I see my friends too."

"Oh please, don't act like I didn't have to force you to hang today."

The two sat in a comfortable silence for a while.

"Seriously though..." Sunoo broke the silence. "What's wrong?"

Hanbin sighed dramatically and placed his hands on his cheeks dreamily. "I like that girl."

Oh

Oh no

Not Hanbin too

Are you kidding me??

Sunoo chose to ignore this piece of information and looked outside the window again

"Come on, don't be like that." Hanbin shook Sunoo with no avail.

"I'm serious, it's not that big of a deal to have a crush!" Still no reply.

"It's not bad to be loved, and to want to love too." This seemed to get Sunoos attention

"I never said it was bad." He glared at Hanbin. "You know why..."

Hanbin closed his eyes and recalled the day that Sunoo came to his house, crying his eyes out. His sister had broken up with her boyfriend a week prior.

"7 years together." Sunoo had wept back then. "7 years and then one day, they decide that they're not good enough for eachother anymore."

The breakup had, understandably, ruined Sunoos older sister for a long time. The usually cheery girl now skipped meals, didn't play or speak to her lovable younger brother and yelled at everyone over the smallest things.

Ofcourse, she had eventually healed and moved on

But that didn't mean that Sunoo had forgotten everything.

"I will find someone for myself, I'm not opposed to the idea of love. It's just, the person I find should and will be the only girl in my life. Forever." Sunoo spoke, bringing back Hanbins attention to himself.

"I understand that, but everyone doesn't have the same beliefs as you. Just be a bit more supportive to your best friend, will you? I'm going to ask her out soon." Hanbin explained as he fully turned to face hus friend.

Sunoo huffed. He knew that the boy beside him was right. How annoying. "Fine, tell me how it goes."

Hanbin smiled brightly and poked Sunoos cheek for some reason. "There you go! That wasn't so hard, was it?"

From out the room and down the stairs, the two boys heard the door alarm shut loudly, followed by an announcement. "Kids! Dinners ready, come down now"

Sunoo got up, ready to leave when Hanbin grabbed his hand. "Help me get up too!" He clutched onto his friends side as they made their way down the stairs.

"Mums not home right now, it's just going to be us four."

"Four? Don't you mean three?" Sunoo was interrupted by a cough from behind him.

"You're blocking the doorway, can you please move?"

This voice was unfamiliar

Nothing like Hanbins mums voice.

The boy turned around and felt a rush of surprise hit him when he caught sight of the girl.

Leilani.

The pretty girl who stole his money.

"Forgot to mention it, didn't I? We're housing Leilani, she's an exchange student from Australia."

Sunoos head turned back and forth, looking at Hanbin in shock and then looking at Leilani in disbelief.

"Were you that eager to pay me? Is that why you're here?" Leilani asked, crossing her arms intimidatingly

"N-no. Hanbins my friend, I'm here for him."

"So, will you move then? You're still blocking the doorway-"

Sunoo moved immedietly. The four sat down at the dinner table.

"You know her already?" Hanbin whispered as he poured a cup of juice for Sunoo

"Let's not talk about it." Sunoo replied, eager to finish his meal quickly and get out of the house.

What a long day it had been.

Sunoo ended up perceiving his day as too eventful