15

Wow, what Leilani was feeling in the moment was something that she had never felt before.

What. Should. She. Wear?

Sunoo had said to wear something pretty. So did he mean fancy pretty? Or casual pretty? Pretty as in a cute top with jeans? Or pretty as in a dress, leg warmers and jewellery?

Should she dress up alot? We're they going to eat? Should she dress to look rich? What if people laughed at her for over dressing?

Ugh, Leilani now knew how every girl in romcom movies felt. Frustration, she wanted to punch Sunoo in the neck for his lack of information.

"No, he's too cute to puch-" the girl stopped herself. "Stop it. Don't think like that. You're literally leaving him in like a week." For good measure, the girl had settled on just punching his arm as soon as she saw him.

Leilani ended up wearing a cute yellow dress with thick stockings because hello? It's literally winter. Her hair was done into a half up, half down and she was adjourned with simple yet stunning silver jewellery.

The girl looked at herself in the mirror and was blown away. "Damn, for a nerd, you're hot."

Indeed she was stunning.

-

Sunoo sat down in the living room just after 6, waiting for his friend. Hanbin accompanied him.

"You're a pussy." He said out of nowhere, making the scandalised boy turn around.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you clearly like Leilani more than ever. It's so obvious, you're the only ones denying your feelings at this point." Hanbin said, stating all fax no printer.

"Whatever. You don't know what you're saying." Sunoo shook his head, fighting his beating heart. Confrontation always left him nervous.

"Ok Kim Sunoo, who literally bought a padlock and is taking my sister to Namsam tower even though that's only what lovers do."

Sunoo shrugged off the older boys words. He didn't know what he was taking about.

"Where is she anywa-" Hanbin was interrupted by Leilani flinging her door open from upstairs. She was so loud.

"Sorry! I Know I'm late..." Her voice was heard from upstairs.

Sunoo got up and walked to the base of the stairs and that's when he saw it.

Leilani, looking more beautiful than ever, coming down the stairs almost in slow motion. In that moment, the boys heart skipped 10 beats, I don't think that's normal.

"Wow." Was all Sunoo could think of when he saw her brownish lipgloss, or her winged eyeliner, or her pretty eyes, or her-

You get the point. The boy was smitten

Leilani completed her journey down the stairs and stood next to Sunoo. "Did I dress ok? I didn't know what to wear. Are you ready to go?"

Sunoo inhaled her vanilla scented perfume and almost cried. Leilani was so beautiful he just wanted to squeeze her cheeks and pat her head and kiss her forehead and-

You get the point. Again.

"All good, you look great, let's go" was what he said instead.

"Thanks Sun!" The girl smiled and punched Sunoo in the arm. Really hard, it actually really hurt.

"What was that for?"

"For good measure."

The two were ready to make their way out when their were stopped by Hanbins hand. "I have some ground rules to lay out."

Leilani groaned and smacked her palm to her forehead while Sunoo looked at the boy, confused.

"Why? Don't you trust me?"

Hanbin chucked. "Not so fast, little boy. Just because you're my friend doesn't mean I'll go easy on you. Be back by 11, no kissing, don't make her cry, keep her warm, if she wants to leave then leave, if she feels uncomfortable then leave, if you feel unsafe then leave-"

The list went on and on for hours. But I'm sure you're not interested in that. So I'll get on with the story.

After finally escaping the grip of evil Hanbins hands, the duo caught the bus in order to get to their destination. What a fun night it would be.

-

"Ok, so, this is a padlock." Sunoo held out the red heart shaped lock in his hands.

"Ohmygod, really? I didn't know that, you're so wise Kim." Leilani gasped, eyes widening in sarcasm.

The two sat on an empty bench that they had been oh so lucky to scour. The view from the top of Namsam tower was spectacular, to say the least.

"Haha, very funny. As I was saying, you can write a message on one side and I'll write a message on the other. We can come back and look at them years down the track, just for memories."

Leilani smiled warmly at the idea. As usual, Sunoo had managed to say something that wasn't dumb.

"I'll go first!" Sunoo grabbed the lock eagerly and wrote. For a long time too. During that time, Leilani took advantage of his distracted state and admired him.

Gosh, sunoo was a work of art. She so desperately wished that she could keep him with her forever.

When he was done, he handed the marker and lock to Leilani. "Don't peek at my message, ok?"

What did Sunoo take her for, a 7 year old with no sense of respect for privacy? The girl rolled her eyes and wrote her message, taking her time and being as detailed as possible.

When they were done, the two picked out a location to lock their hearts in, forever.

Sunoo then threw the key off the tower, inconspicuously.

"Our memory will be kept alive here aswell."

If only they wouldn't end up being just a memory. If only they could make more memories together in the future.