9

Yunjin and Sunghoon had taken over Sunoos house. What was worse was that his mother wasn't at home, since she was still at the wedding abroad, and so no one could stop them.

"Guy, please put that vase down. If you're so hungry, we can go out, I'll even pay! No Sunghoon, not the flour-" it was a mess, to say the least.

"Sunghoon, why did you even come?" Yunjin asked as she raided the fridge, finally sitting down with a bowl of plain rice. Yes, she was that desperate. And yes, Sunoo had absolutely no food.

"Wanted to check on Sunoo, I made him mad."

Sunoo whipped his head over to his friend. "Uh, yeah you did. He made a mess and pretended he didn't speak Korean. Made Lani uncomfortable."

Sunghoon accidentally dropped flour everywhere on the counter top, but he didn't care. Instead of cleaning, he leaned on the dirty counter and cocked his head to the side. "Thanks to my mess, you made a friend. Lani, was it?"

Sunoo bit his tongue. Damn, he wasn't supposed to reveal that.

Yunjins interest was now piqued. Who was this curious girl that Sunoo had met.

"Sounds like. A foreign name, am I right?"

Sunghoon nod his head in confirmation. Already, the two friends had figured out more information than Sunoo would have liked them to know.

"Why are you here?" Sunoo asked Yunjin. the girl who was usually glued to Hyeris side was now passing time and killing boredom at his house?

"Jay and Hyeri are getting comfortable with Hyeri's mum. As a couple."

Oh yes, they were all spending their break together. How awkward and uncomfortable it must be, Sunoo could never.

"Also, Sunoo, you've been in a pissy mood all day. What's up?" Sunghoon asked, licking plain flour off his fingers. What was with that dude?

As much as he had hated to admit it, Sunoo had grown kind of attatched to Leilani. And the fact that she hadn't called or texted for a whole week made him overthink. Did he say something funny? Did he make her feel weird?

"Leilani and I haven't talked in a long time now. She said we could celebrate her finished assessments together, which we did, twice actually. It was fun."

Yunjin and Sunghoon looked at eachother before bursting out into laughter. Sunoo didn't realise that she was probably studying for her remaining exams, hence the lack of communication.

But they weren't going to be the ones to tell him that. Sunoo should be bold and talk to Leilani himself.

"So she hasn't messaged?" Sunghoon asked, to which Sunoo sulkly agreed.

"And I'm assuming you don't have a phone?" Yunjin added, to which Sunoo confusedly disagreed.

Yunjin saw this and laughed even harder. "You have a phone. You can message her anytime, you know?"

Yes, he knew.

But did he really want to?

Was he really going to?

"Whatever. It's not like we're dating or anything."

Why did sunoo look as if he were longing for something when he said those words?

"Well why don't you ask her ou-"

"No! No. Dating is not for me. You guys should know, lovers don't actually love eachother. They're just atta-"

"Attached to eachother. We know." Yunjin and Sunghoon finished his sentence off for him. They'd heard this speach how many times now?

"Well Sunoo..." Yunjin leaned forward, as if she were about to announce something important. "It seems as if you're already attached to her."

-

Leilani sat at her desk in her room, late at night. A cup of coffee accompanied her, although it had already gone cold and didn't acquire the bitter taste that she oh so loved.

Hanbin swang by her room on his way to bed. "Still up? Shouldn't you be asleep by now?"

Leilani dismissed his words. "You should too, but we all know you're just going to stay up even longer watching just 'one more episode' of whatever drama you're obsessed with."

Damn. Hanbin didn't come here to be violated.

"Our Leilani, studying hard and exposing even harder. As expected."

Leilani sighed as she finally tore her eyes away from her books. Damn, her head hurt so bad. "I've got a Korean final tomorrow. It's my weakest subject. Because hello? It's a whole new language."

Hanbin scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Hello? I had to learn Korean too. Just say you're weak and move on."

A flying pencil made its way to Hanbins forehead. Impeccable aim, as per usual.

"I hate you."

"I love you."

Hanbin sighed and picked up the pencil, dropping it onto the girls desk and sitting down on her bed.

"A little Birdy told me that Sunoo's been missing you lately. You should message him when you're free."

"Aren't you a little weirdo? Talking to birds, leave the poor animals alone." Leilani joked. She was eager to go back to studying as soon as possible.

But she will admit, hearing Hanbins words did trigger something in her.

Leilani had been feeling a little weird lately. At first, she thought it was just because her period was around the corner. Then, she thought that exams were taking a toll on her.

Only now did she reaslied that she was longing for something. She so desperately wanted to meet Sunoo.

"Oh? Why is our Leilani blushing? Does she, perhaps, have a crus-"

This time, a hard rubber hit Hanbins forehead, leaving a small red mark. It's ok, the mark would fade away seconds later.

"Please leave before I lose it. Thankyou! Love you! Goodbye!" Leilani took the initiative to get out of her seat, stretch her legs and push Hanbin out of her room all by herself.

Hanbin walked down the hallway and into his room, muttering incoherent words about how kids these days had no respect, how people much much younger than him were finding love way faster than they should and how the drama he was watching was a prime example of this.

Kim Sunoo and Leilani Walters went to bed that night, with a lot of thoughts in their heads.