Chapter 2: Meeting the New Students

"Hi!" The greynette with a black streak with a black streak greeted. "I am Atsushi Nakajima, and this emo-"

"I'm not emo!" The other boy interrupted.

"As I was saying, this is Ryuunoske Akutagawa."

"Tch" Akutagawa clicked his toungue.

"If you have any questions, ask them right now. I don't want any interruptions during class tomorrow, okay?" Aizawa was tired.

"Ooh! Ooh! Is it true your from another country? Which one? Do you know the new teachers? What are they like? Why did you guys-"

"Mina!" Iida reprehend. "One question at a time!"

"Oh, it's fine Iida-San". Atsushi comforted.

"You know our names?" Midoriya asked in shock.

"When we decided to join UA we did a little research to find out about who our classmates would be so we could know your names already."

Wow! That is so MANLY!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"And Mina, to answer your questions, yes, we are from another country. We sadly cannot tell you which as our country is a very classified one and we were sworn to secrecy in order to come here. And no, you would not even know the country"

"Why doesn't it like people knowing about it?" Kirishima asked.

"I'm afraid I can't say. On with Mina's answers, we do, in fact know the teachers, but they're not really people you can explain..."

A silence hit the room.

"If that's all can we go to our rooms?" Akutagawa queried.

"Yes, your on the fifth floor. It was made just for you and as requested your rooms are linked." Aizawa told them quietly.

"Thank you sir." Atsushi bowed. "Please have a good night."

"I doubt that I will". Aizawa sighed. As he went outside you could hear a loud voice shouting Mr. Aizawa's first name. When you looked outside, you could see a bright yellow haired man with a shy light blue haired little girl clutching his black clothing.

Atsushi turned to Akutagawa. "You know, I think that we'll fit right in here.