Chapter 11: Dorms

Atsushi was finally back at school.  After a week of it being back in session.

When the class had seen him come out of his room the night before for dinner, they all were excited, but did their best not to show it.

After dinner, Atsushi had asked Kaminari what he had needed help studying the week before, and easily explained the new material they had been given the week he was gone from class. 

He really was a smart person.

Dazai was right to call him a prodigy was the realization that many came to the previous night as they struggled with the homework.

***

The day at school had gone smoothly, especially considering they didn't have Heroics to worry about that day.

"We need to re-do it!" Mina suddenly announced.

"Huh?"

"Re-do what?"

"There she goes again..."

The class was generally just confused. What did Mina mean?

"When we moved into the dorms, we had a room decoration contest, last time Sato won cause, y'know, sweets, but we haven't done it since Atsushi and Akutagawa came here!" Mina was excited.

As the class had started to understand what she meant they all and started talking to each other in excitement.

"Alright!  Since we started with the boys last time, let's start with the girls this time!" Mina began running the operation, obviously in her comfort zone.

***

"This is my room!" Hakagure announced proudly.  It hadn't changed much from the first competition, still covered in pink, but she had added a few more colors in by way of stuffed animals.

"Wow!  It's basically the same as the first time!" Sero remarked.  He wasn't wrong.

Jirou's room also hadn't changed much, still with the checker patterns on the ceiling, walls, and more, but the saying on the wall had changed from , "Deep, Dope" to , "Chillin' like a Heroine!"

Mina's was a bit messy, with clothes and cosmetics strewn about everywhere, but she had added blues and yellows to the room too, to tone down the deep pink she explained.

Uraraka's was...different.  She now had actual things in the room.

"Yea, when Todoroki took our squad shopping one time, he sorta went...overboard.  He really likes using his dad's black card..." Uraraka dwindled off, knowing that everyone hot the point.

Her room now was surrounded by LED lights on a light pink color, with a grey to match her hero suit painted on the walls.  She had decals of pink bubbles on the wall, and a few hero posters here and there.  Her bedding was a light brown, with pillows that matched the rest of the room.

Tsu's room was the same as it had been...except for the fridge full of chocolate pudding she now had.

"I was tired of going downstairs to make chocolate pudding at 3:00 am, so now I keep a load up here."

They promptly chose to move onto Momo's room.

Momo's room had also changed as prior it had been just bed.

Her room now had a round red carpet, bookshelves, an orderly desk, twin size bed with red covers and crème pillows. The paintings on the walls looked expensive, depicting traditional Japan.

After checking out the room, they switched to the boys dorms.

Overall, everyone decided to skip Mineta room as no one really wanted to see it just like last time.