Chapter 5: Squad Hangouts

Sorry this took so long, I am trying to make the chapters longer.  Also thank you to everyone reading this, especially if you vote for it.  It means a lot to me as this is my first story that I have ever let public see. 

Quick question about ships.  Pls comment what ships y'all would like here.  There are some I won't do, But I would love to see what you guys think!

***

It had been a couple weeks since Atsushi, Akutagawa, Dazai, and Chuuya had came to UA. By what most could tell, Atsushi and Akutagawa were both smart, but they didn't really know anything that was used for school. They seemed as if they just knew the practical stuff that they would actually use in real life. Due to their behind learning, they we're having some minor flaws in school, but they seemed to catch onto everything incredibly fast.

Due to them catching up academically, they had yet to spend too much time with the class. But tonight was different due to the fact that Mina had declared that they would force them to hangout if needs be.

In the common room, the Dekusquad has pestered Atsushi to join them for a movie night, while Mina had dragged Akutagawa, who was very upset about the fact, out of his room to the Bakusquad spa hangout.

"So...What do you guys like doing?" Atsushi asked as Tsu and Uraraka argued over "The Princess Bride" and "The Princess and the Frog".

"We do... a lot of things." Midoriya dodged the question.

"One time we almost killed someone." Iida hid his face as Todoroki stated this casually.

"Really? Who?" Atsushi asked, surprised that they had.

"Stain the Hero Killer." Atsushi seemed to hit it off and kept talking.

"Oh! We heard about his arrest in my country! Quite a lot of people, myself included, don't think that Endeavor actually caught him. There would of been more destruction if that was true."

"You are surrounded by smart people then. Me, Iida, and Midoriya were actually the people who caught him. Sadly, my father got the credit."

"Yeah. I don't like Endeavor! It sucks that you guys are related.." In the background of the conversation, you could see, and hear, Iida and Midoriya freaking out about how No one was supposed to know.

"Tell me about it. And Midoriya, Iida, if we are gonna have him join the squad, we are gonna tell him stuff like this. It's the way the squad works." Then he turned back to Atsushi and they continued to talk.

The conversation ended up being interrupted by the girls deferring to Atsushi, as the new member, to pick the movie. "So which movie?" They were pressuring him so that they could finally get started.

"Umm...I don't know. I've never seen them before..." The whole squad freaked out at this revelation.

"What do you mean 'never seen them!'" Uraraka screeched. "Even Shinsou here has seen them, and he's the group introvert!"

"Well, the orphanage I grew up in didn't let me watch movies." He explained sheepishly.

"Orphanage?"Shinsou questioned.

"Didn't I mention that me and Akutagawa are both orphans?  We met after my orphanage kicked me out.  Isn't that normal?  With villains, aren't there a lot of orphans here too?"

Silence.

"Orphanage's shouldn't kick people out!  Kero.  Your country sounds messed up!" Tsuyu shouted and the others nodded in agreement. 

"Oh...yeah...I guess where I'm from it doesn't really matter to us so...Whatever! How about 'The Princess Bride'? It sounds cool!"

"Hah!" Uraraka shouted at Tsu triumphantly. None of the Dekusquad mentioned the subject change.