Chapter 3: The Reason Why

The next morning Atsushi woke up to Akutagawa standing over him. "Jinko.  Are you awake?  Get ready for school."

Atsushi groaned, "Okay, okay, I'm up!"

"Good.  We need to go early so as to create good bonds with our 'classmates.'"  He said this with air quotes.

"We need to treat them as our equals."  Atsushi took his uniform and got ready in the bathroom.

"But we aren't equals.  We are better than them."

"I know, but now we're 15 and we have to pretend that we aren't as good as we really are.  I know it will be hard, especially because of their white and black view, but it's our job."

"I know Jinko.  It's just...grey is such a better color for the world."

"I know," Atsushi who had finished getting ready now walked out of the bathroom.  He walked up to Akutagawa.  "But we are here on business.  We have to focus on that."

"Okay Jinko.  Let's head to class."

"Yea!  C'mon, it'll be fun!"  Atsushi said standing on his toes to give a quick kiss on the cheek to Akutagawa. 

***

The day went smoothly... that was until heroic's class. 

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR!  STILL LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"  All Might, after shouting this, coughed up blood and shrank.  "Anyway, you know get to meet your new teachers.  They will be helping me with heroic's because according to Nezu I, 'am not a good teacher and Asahi knows that I need the help.'"  The class looked on with silence, most thinking that Nezu was, in fact, right.  "Anyways, please meet your new teachers!"

After that, two men entered the classroom.  Upon entrance, the taller of the two , which had brown hair, bandages all over and a tan trench coat shouted, "Atsushi-Kun!  How are you?  Has little Akutagawa been nice to you in your dorms?"  Atsushi looked uncomfortable.

After that outburst from the brunette man, the short ginger with a low side ponytail, who had clear blue eyes, fancy black clothing, and a hat kicked him in the legs causing him to shut up.  "SHUT UP, MACKEREL!"

The class was shocked at the violence that the two showed to each other as they started arguing.

"Are they normally like this?"  Uraraka asked concerned.

"Yeah...". Atsushi scratched the back of his neck.

"Atsushi-Kun!  Save me!"  The ginger throttled the brunette.

"Sorry Dazai-San.  I don't wanna get hurt."  Atsushi just smiled.

"Akutagawa-San!"

"I am with Jinko here Dazai-Senpai."  Akutagawa agreed.

"Senpai?"  Mono questioned.

" Me, him, and Chuuya-San worked under the same boss for a time and in that time he trained me."

"Oh!  What's his teaching style like then?" 

"It has changed since then, so I cannot truly say."

After All Might had finally stopped the two males from fighting he said, "All right, would you please introduce yourselves now?"

"Oh!  Sure.  I am Osamu Dazai, you can call call me Dazai-Sensei!"

"I'm Chuuya Nakahara.  I don't care much for the last names, so call me Chuuya-Sensei.  We are here to help All Might in teaching your heroic's class, and hopefully widening your perspectives to the world of grey."

"World of grey?"  Mineta asked.

"Yes.  Where we come from, there is not white or black, but different shades of grey which you get to choose whether to like or dislike that particular shade.  We have been asked by Nezu to show you how we view the world."