Chapter 8: Sneaking In

As the villains disappeared, the class finally was able to calm down.  Heroes soon appeared, but found that the villains were either all knocked out, or gone.

The rest of the day was dealing with the aftermath that came with a villain attack.

The Yokohama citizens hated it all.

"Atsushi-Kun! This is so tiring. It wasn't even that big of a deal! You two dealt with them really fast. Good job on that you two!" Akutagawa had a small smile as Dazai said that.

"I know Dazai-San, but this place is different than home."

Soon after, the sun went down and the reporters left, the class all went to the dorms and retired for the day.
Miraculously, no one was truly hurt in the attack. Recovery Girl healed them all as soon as she got there.

***

School had a 3 day break due to the attack, so all the students were in the dorms.  Atsushi and Akutagawa were once more secluding themselves from the world. Dazai and Chuuya were the only ones able to go in, and even then, it was rare and ended with Akutagawa kicking them out.

After the second day, the class was incredibly curious on what was behind their doors.

That night, Kaminari proclaimed, "I say we check it out tomorrow."

"What out?" Mina was curious.

"What's going on behind their doors! We haven't seen Atsushi for 2 days, and barely see Akutagawa getting food or kicking out Dazai-Sensei and Chuuya-Sensei!"

"That is true..."Sero was even worried, and he was always chill.

"How would we get behind there idiot!" Bakugou exclaimed.

"I do not think this is appropriate behavior for us heroes in training!"

Most of the group ignored Iida.

"I say we go through the window."  Uraraka suggested.  She was worried and didn't want to just sit around. 

"Yeah...I've barely seen Aku-bae, and usually he at least says hi to me once in a day..." Mina bit her lip.

"Tomorrow when Dazai-Sensei and
Chuuya-Sensei leave after the daily checkup is when we strike.  Some through the windows, some go to their actual doors.  The few who enter via window will hide somewhere. Let's just hope we can get in..." Midoriya planned.

After everyone agreed, they went to sleep for the night.

***

It was the middle of the sensei's visit to the two.

The class was spreading the word that the plan would be set into action in 10 minutes. The sensei's visits never lasted long.

Akutagawa always kicked them out fast.

As the sensei's left the dorm, the kids noticed that they were dejected.

What was going on with Atsushi and Akutagawa?

They were about to find out.

***

The knock reverberated through the halls.

Iida, Kaminari, and Ojiro were the ones knocking.

Akutagawa barely opened the door. "Go away Dazai-San! We already let you in today-" He stopped when he noticed it was not, in fact, Dazai knocking.

"Oh.  It's you guys, sorry, I thought you were Dazai coming to check on us again."

"That is okay," Iida pushed up his glasses.

"I was actually curious if Atsushi could help me with some studying...I have been having trouble with a few classes, and he really helps me."  Kaminari requested.

"I apologize, but he is not available at this time. I hope you understand, and I will ask him if he is able to help you on a later date." Akutagawa slipped into the proper wording drilled into him by the Port Mafia.

"Oh! That really sucks." Kaminari complained.

"If that is all, I must be returning to Atsushi now."

"Okay. Tell him that we miss him, after all we haven't seen him for three days." Ojiro commented.

"I will pass it along." With that, Akutagawa shut the door in their face.

***

As Hakagure floated up to the window, she took off her gloves. She had been wearing her hero costume as it would help her in her sneaking.

The class felt guilty for doing this, but decided that ultimately it was better the make sure their friends were okay. 

Mina had been floated and quickly dissolved the lock with her quirk. 

Hakagure opened the window and slipped in silently.

She was in.