Chapter 7: Attack of the Villains

When the light blue haired man, Tomura Shigaraki, said this Dazai looked them up and down and said, "Go ahead." His eyes were suddenly cold and if you looked close enough, you could see that the two nearest the villains had a similar look.

The class all had started to make their way over to the wanted villains, but were blocked by the mass of mediocre villains in the way that were just good enough to hold them off.

As Atsushi and Akutagawa looked at eachother for a brief moment, a black streak seemed to appear from Akutagawa's coat rushing toward Shigaraki.

Shigaraki barely dodged and shouted, "Dabi!"

At this the scarred man shot a large pillar of blue fire towards it thinking it would set the coat on fire. It did nothing.

"Tch...it must be fire proof" Dabi sighed. "I guess you're the one who gets the fun Toga."

The high school girl then giggled and squealed, "Oh! They aren't as cute as Izuku-kun! But they will do." She then started skipping over and brandishing her knife.

"Your turn, Jinko"Akutagawa grumbled

"Your in a fight and still grumbled. And you say you're not emo. Liar."

"Huh! Are they joking around at a time like this! I knew it would be worth looking into but these transfer students!" Shigaraki seemed to be scratching his neck while laughing like a madman.

"He does have a point, doesn't he Aku? We should just finish this, after all they did interrupt our training."

"I guess so, Jinko. Well, let's step on it. I'll get scars and you get buns."

"Okay! Sounds like a plan to me."

As they turned to face their opponents, their expressions once more morphed into a cold stare.

Dabi, seeing Akutagawa's sudden change in demeanor, also got serious as he knew his fire did not particularly work on the students quirk.

"Hey, Shiggy, help me with this one.  His quirk is fire resistant, and I could use your help." Dabi shouted.

"Okay, okay.  Fine, I'll help."

Dazai, as the fight was now seriously started turned to All Might, who knew he would be of no use to the actual fighting as he had used up all the time he had left with his quirk that day.

He wasted it on entering the class.

"Bunny-hair, would you please go and get the police.  The kids can deal with the fighting, but they need police here as soon as possible so that the criminals can be arrested."

"But-"

"Please, you won't be a help here anyway.  Just do as I say and all will turn out okay."

All Might hesitated before reluctantly agreeing. "Fine.  I will, but protect the students.  Please."

"Of course I will.  They are my students too after all."

As Toshinori went off, Dazai redirected his attention towards the fight between the two ability users, and the three who thought they stood a chance.

Dabi and Shigaraki were both in front, and behind Akutagawa, Shiggy the one sneaking up behind him. He was doing a bad job of sneaking. As this was happening, Dabi was distracting him with the massive amounts of flame he was shooting off of his body.

***

Atsushi's situation was more pitiful. No one would admit it, but Atsushi could be a mean fighter, and Toga was getting the full treatment.

As she launched attack after attack, he dodged and wasn't even breathing hard. The sweat he had gotten fighting Akutagawa had dried since the new fight started.

As Toga stopped her barrage of attacks to catch her breath, Atsushi asked, "Is it my turn?" The smile he had sent chills down her neck.

Before she could realize he moved, she was thrown back by him.  As she stood back up she realized that he now had tiger body parts.

So this is his quirk!  Oh, he's so cute.  Just like Izuku-kun! "Ohh!  Can I please get some of your blood!  Your so cute!"

"Yeah, no.  I'm good, thank you."

Before she realized it, she was blacking out.

***

As Shigaraki was sneaking up behind Akutagawa, he saw as the boy that when previously observed by the league was timid, optimistic, and kind, guiltlessly knocked Toga out.

He panicked.

He acted.

Close to a small section of Akutagawa's Rashomon he lunged and grabbed it.

Nothing happened. 

"Hu-huh?  How-why is nothing happening!"

"Heh, cause you didn't really touch it.  Few can."  Akutagawa's face was like those you'd expect to see in a horror movie.

"What do you mea-"  Shigaraki was cut off by being kicked in the gut across the floor.  Dabi could do nothing.

"Jinko, you take scars, I'll get this one."

"Okay!"  Atsushi smiled.

What's with these kids? It's not normal to be so relaxed in a villain attack! Much less joke around! Shigaraki thought as Akutagawa turned to face him and Atsushi directed his attention to Dabi.

"So...what should I do with you." Akutagawa sighed. He slowly walked towards Shigaraki, who's nerves only grew. This kids unnatural. When Akutagawa got to be close to Shigaraki, though he was still on the ground, not really having time to get up, he simply said, "Don't choose to fight us next time, after all, we are the Shin Soukoku."

"Kurogiri!" Shigaraki shouted. Quickly, purple black smoke appeared once more and the villains disappeared.