What Is Love?

another request from @Mischa_Bachinski and the title is totally making me think of this one vine ive seen with the what is love song 💀

Third Person P.O.V.

Jane had gone walking around to the choir while they had a brief intermission from what had been going on, she just had one question in mind. What is love? (WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DONT HURT ME, DONT HURT ME, NO MORE my apologies i had to) She didn't know who to start with so she went to the closest person to her first, Constance!

"Constance, what is love?"

"Oh uhm, love is-" Constance stuttered, she didn't really understand how she could describe the feeling to the girl simply, if at all. Constance understood that love was a complex thing that couldn't be explained with only words. "Well I guess you could say that love is how you can feel about someone special?"

"Really? Then since you're someone special could I say that I love you?"

"Of course you can."

And it was a fine answer but Jane didn't feel quite satisfied by that, so she went to Ricky. "What is love, Ricky."

"Well there are many different ways that love can be used, but I normally hear it as a nickname! When I was alive my parents used to call me love for congratulations or to get my attention. But it can also be used to describe feelings for friends and family." Jane still didn't feel satisfied but gave him a nod of appreciation and continued to walk off. This time she went to Noel and Mischa.

"Noel? Mischa? What is love?"

"Se-" Mischa started, but was cut off by Noel quickly.

"Well love is a word of affection and romance! Like how you would love a girlfriend or a boyfriend, even family and friends! Or you can use it to describe how much you like something! Like if you really like candy you could even say that you loved candy!" She showed the boys her appreciation but still was confused, and slightly curious about what Mischa was about to say, but that was for another time.

Finally she went up to Ocean, "Ocean, can you tell me what love is?"

This is when Jane finally got the answer she was looking for, Ocean rambled what was the perfect answer for Jane. "Well love has many meanings, like an intense feeling of deep affection. Like how parents feel when they see their newborn babies, or how kittens feel when they lay in the sun. It could also be a feeling of deep romantic attraction, like having a significant other! Or to end an affectionate letter, for example signing a note to someone with, 'love, Jane.' There are so many ways to define the word, you could find plenty in a dictionary if you're still curious!"

"Thank you Ocean, have you ever felt love?" Jane asked, now she was satisfied but she felt the need to start a quick conversation.

"Actually yes I have, with my family, my friends, I even had a girlfriend."

"What was her name?"

"Penny, I miss her a lot."

WAAAAAAH OK I MADE THAT SO CUTE ok but srsly i need more perfectdolls in my life i love them almost as much as i love men in the 80s :,), tag urselves im mischa, anyways im gonna go back to my taylor swift