I Just Like Her

wahhhhh ok this is literally just me projecting onto ocean bc ive literally been in love with the same girl since we were 7 and i just need to let some of it out, but the basic idea of this one is shes ranting to constance abt how she likes penny but will never tell her bc perfectdolls is literally so me and the girl, we will be refferring to the crush as the girl with the brown hair from now on PLS SOMEONE LISTEN TO ME TALK ABT HER SRSLY I THINK MY BROTHERS GONNA PUNCH ME IF I SAY HER NAME ONE MORE TIME

Prompt: I genuinely don't know why my brain just goes blank whenever I look at her, I think I'm going crazy. 

Ocean's P.O.V.

"I don't know Constance, I've never felt like this for anyone before! I didn't even know I liked girls until recently." I'm practically stammering at this point, I'm literally losing it. I've been having such a hard time with my feelings lately, I just don't want to feel right now. Can I just turn off my emotions? Why is this so difficult. Thinking was so easy before I met her. Penny went from just Penny to the most beautiful girl ever within weeks once I figured out I was a lesbian. 

"Well just tell me what usually runs through your mind when you see her or when you try to talk to her!" Damn you Connie, why did she have to emphasize the word try! If someone heard that I could possibly be outed! It made it harder to keep it a secret too since I was following her throughout the cafe.

"Do you really want to hear the first thoughts that happen when she goes by?"

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't."

"Really!? In front of all these people?"

"Okay, then wait for my shift to be over." Damn this girl, if she was anyone else right now I would've said something strongly worded. Instead I sat at a table and plugged in my headphones and hit shuffle on my playlist. (yes this will lead to a shameless plug for one of my favorite songs *cough* a taylor song *cough*) I was slowly greeted with Taylor Swift as I waited for Constance, though it didn't feel as long when the playlist started with Sparks Fly (ALWAYS STREAM TAYLORS VERSION BUT THIS TIME IT ISNT AN OPTION YET, ILL UPDATE IT WHEN TAYLORS VERSION COMES OUT). It helped me feel a bit better but still made me sad that I couldn't just figure my crap out.

*time skip bc im lazy .3.*

Constance eventually came down and sat with me, "okay so what's your issue with Penny?"

"To put it simply, I think I have a crush on her but feelings are just so difficult to the point I feel like I could just be messing with myself?"

"Did you think about what I asked you earlier."

"Oh come on that's just so embarrassing though, why do you have to know?"

"Just tell me!"

I let out a sigh I didn't even know I was holding in, I can't even believe I'm saying this out loud! "I genuinely don't know why but my brain goes blank whenever I look at her, I think I'm going crazy!" I hear a small giggle from Constance and I can feel myself starting to lose my patience. "Stop laughing! What's so funny?"

"You mean to tell me that you think that whenever you see her but even you don't know if you're crazy about her?"

"Feelings are hard!"

"Well guess what, you're crazy about her! Just admit it to yourself Ocean, you have a crush on Penny!"

Oh.

Oh.

I like Penny.

I like Penny! That feels crazy, but it just feels right. I already know I have to tell her, so I pull out my phone and text her. 

"can you meet me at the park tomorrow?" 

"when?? "

"after school?"

"see you then! :)"seen 3:40 p.m.

part 2 anyone??? what do yall think bc this was spur of the moment so like if its ass tell me now so i dont make a part two and waste my time making trash, im also abt to add music to all my oneshots so if u see lots of updates thats why (i already apologize for all the taylor swift ur abt to see bc im obsessed)