Hits Different

WOAH OK NEW CHAPTER AND IM KINDA IMPROVING HERE SO IDEK WHAT TO EXPET OTHER THAN NISCHA ok sorry for another taylor song above a chapter but like this chapter literally revolves around this song plus refferences to the lyrics are all over this and its bc *excited trumpet sounds* my brothers are helping me get eras tour tickets so me and my them can go bc were major swifties so uh EXPECT LOTS OF TAYLOR ANYWAYS ENJOY

Noel's P.O.V.

This feels weird, nothing has felt this wrong. He left me. I've been broken up with before and yea, it was fine. I wasn't hurt by it! But now my sadness is contagious, when I tell my friends what happened they get sad for me, "you guys are so cute!" They said. "You guys are made for each other!" They said, and they were wrong. Love is a complete lie! It feels stupid! I want to wash him away from my memories as easily as I can wash my hands before eating.

If I try and picture him with other people I just want to vomit. It feels so wrong knowing we can't even be friends at this point. He's made a mess of me! Is that partially my fault for going for the mysterious new guy? Absolutely, but he's the one who left me so I feel I have the right to mope. I just need to rip off the band aid and stop thinking about him! What if I ripped that band aid and left town?

No, that'd never work my mom worries too much when I leave the house so I can't imagine how she'd be if I left town without her. I cry over everything now but it's not my fault that everything reminds me of him! He was the one that I loved and I don't even want to think of a metaphor it's simple enough, I'm sad and I have to deal with it.

I feel like I hear him at night when I feel alone but it ends up being a pet or a family member getting something. But I always wish it was him coming to take me away, away from these shitty feelings.

My friends that I don't share with him try to console me about this, but it doesn't work! I know that it's a bunch of shit but I appreciate the efforts.  They're just trying to get me by. It feels like pure pity at this point. I could still melt his world but it turns out he probably thinks I was better as his dream boy instead of a real thing for him.

I'm waiting for him to say something for me because I don't want to seem desperate but, like a late bus I eventually have to walk away. I've been trying to go to the beach now that it's getting so warm out but it ends in me getting sun burnt leaving my heart to not be the only thing that hurts. Ouch. The sand's even beginning to hurt my feelings.

Damn Mischa Bachinski. Breaking up with you hurts and has hit differently.

WOAH UHM OK THIS GOT PERSONAL FOR ME uhm anyways this chapter is dedicated to my twin brother shawn bc he loves this song way more than what could be considered healthy but uhm thank him and blame him for this, i wanted it to be longer but idek how i could drag this out without it being obvious (anyways more self promo, im writing another chapter of my stranger things book so if ur into that kind of thing maybe try checking it out? ok sorry back to this) i apologise to shawn and u guys bc its so bad and i did this fantastic song incredibly dirty