His Thoughts (English Version)

FEELIN LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT WHEN I PHRASE IT LIKE THAT BUT SOMEONE WANTED AN ENGLISH VERSION SO THIS IS FOR YOU

Mischa's P.O.V.

i love this guy very much. He always brings the biggest smile to my face. Noel Gruber is my man. No words can describe how much he means to me. I never thought I would ever find love after Talia, but he was there for me the whole time. I was an idiot not to realize how great he was before. I almost feel bad knowing it took me so long to figure this out.

Love is so rare and it was right in front of me the whole time that no one could ever guess how important it was to me. Every time I think of him, I have to try my hardest not to smile, at least around people I don't like. So I mostly just smile with him. He makes me laugh and he is just one of the best things in my life and if I ever lost him I don't know what I would do. I'm surprised he likes me half as much as he likes me. I don't even like myself very much, so I don't see what he sees.

But I am glad that I have him, I am very glad that he is in my life. It reminds me of the most beautiful rose in any garden. If he were a rose, I would make sure no one cut that rose from my garden, if he were a rose, I would let him grow until he couldn't. I would do anything for Noel, and that's saying a lot considering I don't have many people to care for now that I'm in Canada.

ok im just now realizing that this is kinda cringe imo but i wrote the og at three am on valentines day while crying soooo but uhm yea take it, haooy crush culture day to my fellow lonely souls and happy valentines day to the ppl lucky enough to have someone special in their life :,)