Stupid Sayings

SO this is just the choir connected with a few stupid things me and my friends have said, some might accidentally be repeated obviously all names are gonna be replaced with the choir members names, like even the fictional names and some may be longer than others but yea, take this while i debate making a similar books for the outsiders stranger things and maybe the karate kid

Mischa's stupid things that me and my friends have said: "and blah blah blah, nasty sins, you guys sadly had intercourse." ""tbh I'm gonna get married by an Elvis impersonator while I'm stoned out of my mind so-" "bro is the rizzard of oz.""SHUT UP BEFORE I PUT BLEACH IN YOUR GODDAMN EGGS!" "chicken strips are just slutty chicken nuggets." (insert noel screaming what the hell in the back) "I'm a smart person I just do stupid things."

Noel's stupid thing that me and my friends have said: "Mischa I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a better excuse than that." "there is NOTHING sexier than when a boy asks for consent" (FACTS THO) "Thou doth not dareth judge moi-" "YOU CANT KILL ME IM A BAD BITCH!" "gLITTER, iTS MY DRUG OF CHOICE" "if you think about it, nevertheless you proceeded is BASICALLY the old English way of saying bad bitches don't cry which I find really poetic."

Ricky as stupid things that me and my friends have said: "hurricane Bachinski" (was originally me saying hurricane LaRusso when me and my friends were rewatching the second karate kid while daniel danced) "Ping pong crouton." "what if i just casually started saying stuff like 'insert high pitched screaming'" "I want to sin with you" "What the fudging hogs is wrong with us" "that burp was very emotional" "You gut some serious lady balls" (that was actually my brother but i think it counts bc hes basically my bestie) "quantum rizzics" "time to forget about boy and focus on tree" 

Penny/Jane as stupid things that me and my friends have said: "I take devil spawn!" "I enjoy throwing bricks into oncoming traffic." "You wish the hell I was your mommy." "Yea I'm drunk, drunk off of life *pokes her eye out putting on sunglasses*" "Do you think if I put this up my butt it would come out of my mouth instead of like pooping it out" (again it was my brother, but this time my twin brother and not my older emo brother) "(while talking abt a spider, i swear) YOU DIDNT TELL ME IT WAS THAT FUCKING BIG MF STARTED FLEXING ITS LEGS AND SHIT DID THAT DEMON HAVE A LEG DAY" 

Constance as stupid things that me and my friends have said: "Home, so I can cry, love you!" "Why you all up in my p*ssy boy, parts 1 and 2" "HOW DO U FALL BUT LOOK SO DAMN FINE AT THE SAME TIME" "*Mischa and Karnak arm wrestling (i didnt know who else to put)* Ocean: the toxic masculinity is too much for me, Constance: then they lock fingers and kiss-" "you have some serious lady balls" "(ok this was from a fanfic but it wasnt even constance and i cant remember which one-) those were some bold words my friend especially coming from someone who gets no bitches"

Ocean as stupid things that me and my friends have said: "KEEP YOUR D*CK IN YOUR PANTS STD BOY" "hes not drunk, just highly intoxicated- oh nvm hes drunk" "I didn't trip you, you ran into my extended leg." "Have you ever thought of shoving coins down someone's throat until they couldn't go down anymore or is Noel just that annoying?" "*insert long taylor swift rant that im not typing again bc ive already typed it tweve times today*" "Ok im watching tv rn and if they show this dudes ass one more time im gonna cry I DONT WANNA SEE THIS DUDES BOOTY NOT IN THIS CHRISTIAN HOUSEHOLD" "honestly id love the vibe of whatevers going on here if one of those teachers wasnt transphobic" "idc that shes straight i am too, but i want her mouth on mine in the least gay way possible" "if one more old person asks if my hairs natural im gonna ugly cry and jab a pencil up their nose"

AND FINALLY I PRESET TO YOU: the one with more than one person,

Noel: call me baby next-, Ocean: HES SO CUTE I CANT (i imagine out of the context that me and my friends were in theyd see this vute couple and they heard this guy call his partner baby and they found the guy attractive? idfk)

(this is abt to be so chaotic- im so sorry, but i guess this is a hypothetical group sleepover) Ricky: hEy pEnnY, wAnNa hEaR a jOkE??

Penny, half asleep: Ricky, it's 4am, we have school in 3 hours- 

Ricky: wHy iS BaTmAn'S aSsiStAnt hElPfUl oN mIssIonS?

Penny:Ricky-

Ricky: wHY WAS BATMANS ASSISTANT SO HELPFUL ON MISSIONS?

Penny: I have no idea Rick, why?

Ricky: *cracking up* BECAUSE HES LOKI(lowkey) *busts out laughing*

Penny: of course he is.

Ocean: *sits straight up like a psycho* WHATS YOUR FIRE DUDE I WAS SLEEPING.

Penny: Ricky had to tell me a joke.

Ocean: Omfg, youre not allowed at the next sleepover.

Ricky: *still laughing* I dOnT GiVe a HeCK

(mischa and noel are fighting, but in context my brother was mad at me) Noel: Is Mischa drinking enough water?

Ocean: Mischa, are you drinking enough water?

Mischa: No.

Ocean: Mischa says no.

Noel, in a monotoned voice: Oh no! It's important to keep hydrated!

Ocean: Mischa, your boyfriend says it's important to keep hydrated.

ok this isnt pg, or even pg13 but i rlly dont care bc me and my friends/brothers are complete wackadoos but who cares bc depending on if i get out of my writers block and have less hw i will make xreader one shot books for the stuff above AND make more oneshots, but im back in my slump so i may have to look up prompts for now