Everyone Else

hey yall im posting this from the grave ig bc i apparently died on wattpad for idek how long bc UR BITCH GOT A JOB but like fr i missed yall and i got two requests to do so uhm perfectdolls, and i will keep shamelessly promoting my outsiders oneshots so go request there too ig (ignore the fact that im pretty sure ive already used this song)

Third Person P.O.V.

You could ask any member of the St. Cassian Choir about the school's relationship drama, for the most part they're all very involved in it! From being friends with people currently in the relationship to being part of that drama they all have some part in it. There's even some drama going on between the choir members right now.

Okay, well drama isn't the best word for it but it's definitely confusing. Two of the girls have a crush on each other but there's just one thing. Everyone's caught on except for them. It's a mutual understanding between the choir, other than Penny and Ocean, that they're both madly in love.

It's actually quite frustrating to everyone. Penny will ask one of the members how Ocean feels about her and they'll just face palm at their cluelessness and vice versa with Ocean.

"How do you think she feels about me? Do you think she likes me as much as I do?" A question constantly circling when they're on the phone. Surprisingly no one has shouted about the twos obliviousness.

You would really think Noel would've by now, but he enjoys the suffering Ocean's going through.

And Mischa has the same reason as to why he hasn't said anything about it. 

Obviously Ricky hasn't said anything about it because well, he can't talk. 'Why can't he text them?' You may be asking, that's a great question, ask him yourself.

And the only reason Constance hasn't said anything yet is because she's still trying to figure out how Ocean hasn't caught on.

So now here we are, the choir's sitting in the choir room after school. They're just waiting for one member to come in. No one can find Penny. After fifteen-ish minutes of waiting, in comes the girl in braids, crying like there's no tomorrow. There are no words spoken, the tension could be cut with a knife.

All Penny does was run to Ocean, which doesn't sound all that surprising from an outsider's perspective. If you really knew her though you'd know that usually she'd run to Ricky. But no, instead of her usual routine when this happens she is now in Ocean's arms just sobbing.

Ocean looked around the room uncomfortably, she has no issue with the situation she just isn't sure how to even react. She ended up just lightly squeezing Penny in a hug, "Do you want to talk about it?"

Penny nodded her head to say no, so instead she just led her to sit on the risers, still holding onto her. Words weren't needed at this point, everyone stayed silent.

That moment was enough for the two girls to notice the feelings they had for each other.

BRO BFFR MY FRIEND WHO LITERALLY HAS NO RIZZ LIKE NO PPL SKILLS GOT A GF WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS LIKE GOOD FOR U GIRL BUT HOWWW but srsly this is so sweet i think i have a cavity now or smtn