•3•

choi beomgyupark seoyoon•

choi beomgyu
park seoyoon

"why don't you find us a table? i'll get the drinks."

"it's ok. i'll get them."

"minjun. it's fine, i'm in the queue already. find a table. oh! and what drink do you want?"

he couldn't argue with her. so, he just nodded and smiled.

"alright. thanks. but let me pay you back once you get them."

she laughed lightly.

"sure. now. what drink do you want?"

"oreo milkshake would be fine."

"great. now go find us somewhere to sit. preferably near the window."

the boy let out a laugh.

"of course, seoyoon."

he turned around and went in the direction of the tables near the window. as soon as seoyoon got to the counter, a bell jingled, signalling the entrance of new customers.

"i'm telling you! that was yoon minjun sitting at the table near the window. look!"

"tae, he's wearing a mask. how can you tell it's him?"

all five of them looked in the direction of the table that taehyun had seen minjun sitting at from outside. they saw the black-haired boy looking at his phone.

yeonjun turned away and caught sight of someone else.

"forget minjun. beomgyu, isn't that the actress from the drama you watch? the one you have the hugest crush on. i forgot her name."

beomgyu's head snapped in the direction that yeonjun was looking in.

"park seoyoon? she's here?? as in, 'here' here?"

"yes, gyu! 'here' here. now shut up. she'll hear you."

black mask hiding half of her face, beomgyu could only see a little of seoyoon's side profile. but he recognised her. the corner of her eye crinkling indicated to him that she was smiling. the girl took a few steps back, waiting for her order.

"beomgyu. you're staring."

"yeah?"

the boy received a whack on the arm.

"it's not a screen! this is real, dude. you're acting super creepy."

"alright. alright! then we'll just go order. we all look creepy standing in the doorway doing nothing."

all of them shuffling forward one by one, the members of the group formed a line; soobin at the front, beomgyu at the end. they gave their orders and once it had come to beomgyu's turn, another barista called out.

"an oreo and a strawberry milkshake."

completely forgetting to order his own beverage, the boy stared at seoyoon as she thanked the barista and took both drinks. his eyes followed her as she walked over to the table near the window.

the table with minjun.

"excuse me? are you going to order?"

"oh. um...yeah. one strawberry milkshake, please."