•6•

choi beomgyupark seoyoon•

choi beomgyu
park seoyoon

"see, beomgyu. i told you that they were shooting something together."

the five boys were gathered around their tv. seoyoon's face took up most of the screen and beomgyu watched her as she nodded along to whatever the interviewer was asking her.

they had just started the promotion of their new film and the members were watching the solo interview of park seoyoon.

"yoon minjun. he's never played a role like this and now he's playing one alongside you. how is it going?"

"oh, minjun's great! he — "

what she said after would be a mystery to the boys as beomgyu had disrupted the interview.

"yeah. minjun is sooo great(!)"

"would you hush, beomgyu?! you're gonna make us miss the rest of what she's saying."

a roll of the eyes was the response that taehyun got; beomgyu said nothing.

"this is the first time you both are doing a movie together! tell me, is he still all about the romance?"

the question elicited a nervous laugh from seoyoon as a response.

beomgyu couldn't find it in himself to remain silent.

"why are all the questions about minjun? i thought this was a solo interview. they haven't asked her once about herself."

"this interviewer is always like that. it's a shame that we don't even know that much about her."

the youngest member tilted his head slightly, a frown on his face.

fingers fiddling with his ring, beomgyu mumbled, "she likes strawberry milkshakes."

kai turned to face beomgyu. as did yeonjun.

"hey! just like you. maybe you can bond over that if you ever meet again."

"no dating. remember?"

"oh shut up, soobin. it's just pretend anyway."

a pout formed on beomgyu's lips as he pondered over the words yeonjun just said.

"yeah. just pretend."

soobin sighed and turned his attention back to the screen. the other members stayed quiet too.

"ok. enough about the movie. let's hear about you! anything you want to share about what you enjoy doing in your free time?"

"oh! i really enjoy listening to music. there's this relatively new band and i listen to their songs when i want to relax."

beomgyu's ears perked up and his eyes flashed to the screen. as she mentioned their name. his band's name.

"right! i've heard of them. they're really starting to make a name for themselves now. do you have a favourite member?"

leaning forward in anticipation, beomgyu stared at the screen intently. his group members did exactly the same.

"ah. i'm not sure i should share. but i appreciate the talent of all five of them. they'll definitely make their way to the top."

"nice, dude! she knows that we exist! maybe you're her favourite. you've got a chance!"

"remember though. no da — "

"ah! stop being such a mood-killer, soobin."