•14•

choi beomgyu•

choi beomgyu

the choreography was difficult, but it didn't matter. we were all working hard to get it not just good, but perfect.

one of the struggles we were having was that we were slightly off sync.

"it's my fault. i haven't fully caught up yet."

"no, tae. you're good. it's only slightly noticeable and that means it'll be easily fixed. we just need a few more practice sessions together."

my vision suddenly went slightly blurry and i stumbled backwards a little.

"gyu?"

"i'm fine, i..."

a bout of dizziness suddenly came over me and i shut my eyes to try to get rid of the dots clouding my vision.

"you are not fine, beomgyu. when was the last time you drank any water?"

"it's good. i just...i think i need some air."

i felt kai's arm around my shoulders and his other hand was holding me steady. opening my eyes, i found that everything was once again clear, but i still couldn't shake the dizziness that i was feeling.

the other four members were looking at me with concern etched onto their features.

"i'll take him outside, soobin. a short walk would probably be helpful."

"..."

"soobin, if he practices anymore, i feel like he'll collapse. let kai take him out for some fresh air. we'll continue practising with taehyun."

our leader looked hesitant but then dropped his head.

"ok. but come back when you're feeling better, gyu."

i nodded my head and smiled. then, i let kai guide me out of the practice rooms and then the building.