•16•

park seoyoon•

park seoyoon

no matter what i tried, my thoughts always seemed to go back to a certain boy.

had i really just been saved by the same person that i'd been admiring for a while now?

what was choi beomgyu doing there alone that late?

he may have been asking that exact same question about me.

was he already approaching me back then?

had he really watched all my dramas?

his hair looked nice. it was the same shade as mine...

my fingertips went to the spot on my arm that beomgyu had held.

ugh. look at me. acting like a schoolgirl.

flipping my phone over so that i could see the screen, i groaned in frustration. the screen displayed that i had multiple missed calls from yoon minjun.

the only reason i hadn't blocked him was because we still hadn't finished with the promotions for the movie. if i recall correctly, there was one more event that we had to go to together and then nothing else for a while.

the screen lit up once more as a call came. i answered.

"what is it, minjun?"

"um. they want to see all the cast members. it's a party of sorts. just for completing the shoot and the premier of the movie."

"ok. send me the address."

"seoyoon - "

i ended the call before he could say anything else.