•10•

park seoyoon•

park seoyoon

damn it. i was late to his shoot. a solo promotional shoot, but minjun had still, nonetheless, invited me to come and see it.

and i had totally forgotten that it was today. lowering my mask for the security guard to see who i was, i went in.

"could you back up just a little bit, minjun? yes. there. that's great."

the photographer went back to clicking pictures and i stood silently, watching minjun pose in different ways.

the smile on the black-haired boy's face might have made me smile too.

once they had stopped for a while, i took a few steps towards the stage but saw a girl approach him.

there were multiple stages set up in this building, so she must've come from another stage that was close by.

i stopped and waited, so as to not interrupt anything.

"everything's going really well for you in this genre, isn't it? you looked great in the movie. and these promotional photos will come out great too."

a smile appeared on the male lead's face.

"thank you. i actually found myself less anxious knowing that you were standing there watching."

that sounded familiar. i tilted my head and frowned, realising that it rang a bell since it sounded similar to what he said to me a while ago.

"are you free later? if we both don't have anything more to shoot today, i was wondering if you could give me some more pointers. maybe over coffee?"

that sounded even more familiar. it was exactly what he had asked me. i watched it like a replay of what happened with minjun and i some time back.

'i hate coffee.' was what i had replied back to him when he had asked.

of course, the other girl never said that. in fact, she just laughed and nodded.

minjun's lips formed a smile. the same smile that he gave me when he asked me the exact same thing.